Extremeskins bashing Emmitt...

THEHEREAFTER

Reaction score
KINGBRICE_28 said:
#1- You all are just as big of homers as any other nfl team fan so don't try and put yourself ABOVE anyone else.

#2- Rather than stereotype ALL of extremeskins with 1 thread maybe you should grow up. That fact that on extremeskins people don't post threads about the crap said here shows something. It seems like everyday there is a " hey look at what they're saying." thread......

#3- Irvin is better than monk and deserves to go first. Clark may have had better #s at times but he wasn't the better of the two.

#4- If you respond like this is a "go away skins troll" manner then you don't visit this site enough. I don't troll here, and I will never defend ignorance. I don't mod extreme so I don't care what some of the kids say. If they think emmitt sucked then thats their opinion. If I recall that thread's original thought was to talk about emmitt comiong to washington or something.

#5 - as for you GTaylor , Maybe we should check the cwbzn after a loss huh....

Roughneck: "Actually, we're worse. We beat the Commanders because the refs decided to give us an extra little push. We beat the Browns because their DBs couldn't hold on to balls thrown right at them and nothing but green standing in front of them. "

This was posted by Wolverine in another thread:

Parcells: "I'm going with Vinny because he gives the team the best chance to win."

"Now, the question is .. WHICH team was Parcells talking about?"

)__________________

Neither of us are innocent.......Both teams sucked so who cares......Lets enjoy the offseason without ignorance.

I applaud this post just remember you sucked a little more because of the sweep! :D

Crown Royal

Insulin Beware
Reaction score
KINGBRICE_28 said:
#1- You all are just as big of homers as any other nfl team fan so don't try and put yourself ABOVE anyone else.

#2- Rather than stereotype ALL of extremeskins with 1 thread maybe you should grow up. That fact that on extremeskins people don't post threads about the crap said here shows something. It seems like everyday there is a " hey look at what they're saying." thread......

#3- Irvin is better than monk and deserves to go first. Clark may have had better #s at times but he wasn't the better of the two.

#4- If you respond like this is a "go away skins troll" manner then you don't visit this site enough. I don't troll here, and I will never defend ignorance. I don't mod extreme so I don't care what some of the kids say. If they think emmitt sucked then thats their opinion. If I recall that thread's original thought was to talk about emmitt comiong to washington or something.

Roughneck: "Actually, we're worse. We beat the Commanders because the refs decided to give us an extra little push. We beat the Browns because their DBs couldn't hold on to balls thrown right at them and nothing but green standing in front of them. "

Parcells: "I'm going with Vinny because he gives the team the best chance to win."

)__________________

Neither of us are innocent.......Both teams sucked so who cares......Lets enjoy the offseason without ignorance.
:D Touche.

I don't see why we have a thread to explain how the posters at Extreme skins are ridiculous - we all know how we feel about Emmitt, and frankly, the argument is old.

I prefer to spend my time here, arguing with my own. ;-)

GTaylor

Gif Dude
Reaction score
KINGBRICE_28 said:
No kidding, this place is horrible after a loss. It's always a riot having to read about Henson this, Vinny that, Zimmerman sucks, Parcells needs to be fired, etc. Never in my life did I ever expect to read sane Cowboy fans beg Jerry to "save us!"

Ken

Reaction score
KINGBRICE_28 said:

Umm,
I beg to differ.

It happens all of the time. And yes they do use phrases like, "hey, look what their saying." Heck, you don't have to look to far to find someone's sig with a picture of a Wanted Parcells that was created on this site.

You are not above this.

Hoods

Reaction score
KINGBRICE_28 said:

So, the Commander troll came around to play..? You start off by saying "you all are just as big of homers.." criticizing "all" of us, and then on your next post you criticize "us" for stereotyping "ALL" of the extremeskins posters. You do realize that you just stereotyped us all, just as you suspect we stereotype you? Can you spell irony?

KINGBRICE_28 said:
I can assure you that the most of the threads are built due to frusturation, not pity and desperation. I never thought I'd see a website with a bunch of men virtually crying out about how "they feel sick" and "it (a loss) took a piece of there heart". Then I saw extremeskins.

KINGBRICE_28 said:
I'll rest assured knowing we didn't suck as much as you. There's a reason why we beat you twice.

Tio

Armchair QB
Reaction score
KINGBRICE_28 said:
#1- You all are just as big of homers as any other nfl team fan so don't try and put yourself ABOVE anyone else. No No No! I am somewhat jelous of you guys for your ability to see the bright spot when there is none. We are very negative as a whole, ask AJM1613 if you don't believe me.

#2- Rather than stereotype ALL of extremeskins with 1 thread maybe you should grow up. That fact that on extremeskins people don't post threads about the crap said here shows something. It seems like everyday there is a " hey look at what they're saying." thread......THats because we generally don't have threads bashing a Darrell Green or a Art Monk.

#3- Irvin is better than monk and deserves to go first. Clark may have had better #s at times but he wasn't the better of the two.Correct.

#4- If you respond like this is a "go away skins troll" manner then you don't visit this site enough. I don't troll here, and I will never defend ignorance. I don't mod extreme so I don't care what some of the kids say. If they think emmitt sucked then thats their opinion. If I recall that thread's original thought was to talk about emmitt comiong to washington or something. Well you didn't get the go away treatment, now did you?

See what I mean about negativity. Even after a win we are very closevest.
)__________________

Agreed...

Crown Royal

Insulin Beware
Reaction score
Hoods said:
So, the Commander troll came around to play..? You start off by saying "you all are just as big of homers.." criticizing "all" of us, and then on your next post you criticize "us" for stereotyping "ALL" of the extremeskins posters. You do realize that you just stereotyped us all, just as you suspect we stereotype you? Can you spell irony?

I can assure you that the most of the threads are built due to frusturation, not pity and desperation. I never thought I'd see a website with a bunch of men virtually crying out about how "they feel sick" and "it (a loss) took a piece of there heart". Then I saw extremeskins.

I'll rest assured knowing we didn't suck as much as you. There's a reason why we beat you twice.
That's hypocrisy, not irony.

JDSmith

Reaction score
I can't be bothered to bash Skins players. Frankly they do so little against us that I have a hard time remembering any of their names between games. I suppose if they had someone who dominated us like Emmitt did them, then I'd remember him. I think Emmitt should be honored.

silverbear

Semi-Official Loose Cannon
Reaction score
KINGBRICE_28 said:

There are no bigger, more mindless homers than Skins fans... period...

Folks on other message boards like to laugh at me by callin' me Pollyanna Bear, but I pale in comparison to you homers...

Tell me again about how your offensive line was gonna be good, even though the Skins did little to upgrade it, just because Joe Bugel was back on the scene... I got excoriated back in June and July for pointing out that the offensive line was your biggest weakness in 2003, and y'all had done next to nothing to address that weakness...

They all seem to understand now that I was 100 per cent right in my analysis... as one fan put it, by his reckoning the Skins had won March through July 3 out of the last 4 years, LOL...

silverbear

Reaction score
Hoods said:

Game, set, match...

Henry

Reaction score
silverbear said:
There are no bigger, more mindless homers than Skins fans... period...

Folks on other message boards like to laugh at me by callin' me Pollyanna Bear, but I pale in comparison to you homers...

Tell me again about how your offensive line was gonna be good, even though the Skins did little to upgrade it, just because Joe Bugel was back on the scene... I got excoriated back in June and July for pointing out that the offensive line was your biggest weakness in 2003, and y'all had done next to nothing to address that weakness...

They all seem to understand now that I was 100 per cent right in my analysis... as one fan put it, by his reckoning the Skins had won March through July 3 out of the last 4 years, LOL...

And no doubt you and your cohorts were predicting a glorious 6-10 campaign for Parcells and co. this season, right? :rolleyes:

I suppose I should feel honored to be in the presence such grounded realists.

Though if I remember correctly, you've never even visited our board Silverbear, so how could anyone there have, uh, excoriated you for posting anything? Are you perhaps refering to the three Commander fans who frequent this board? Are you talking about OTHER Commander sites? I'd say the omission of the largest Commander fan site on the net from your analysis makes your generalization a bit flawed, though I must say I am fascinated by your ongoing campaign to impress the locals with your attempts to assassinate our character.

Swing away, kiddo. And color me impressed.

32BellyOption

Reaction score
You mean our BIATCHES? We own those little *****es...who cares what they say!

Crown Royal

Insulin Beware
Reaction score
Mods - is this thread getting at all close to the smack talk forum yet? It is becoming an eyesore....

silverbear

Reaction score
Henry said:
And no doubt you and your cohorts were predicting a glorious 6-10 campaign for Parcells and co. this season, right? :rolleyes:

Personally, I predicted 8-8... you could do a google search on the Cowboys' newsgroup, if you doubt my word...

Though if I remember correctly, you've never even visited our board Silverbear, so how could anyone there have, uh, excoriated you for posting anything? Are you perhaps refering to the three Commander fans who frequent this board? Are you talking about OTHER Commander sites?

Nope, I'm talkin' about the NFC East Rantatorium... go check it out... I'm a moderator over there, and the place is mostly dominated by Skins fans... the Admin is a Skins fan, too...

I'm also a mainstay in the Cowboys' newsgroup, and have encountered more than my fair share of Skins trolls (in fact, some of them like Over the Hill Gang and Kevin Miller have become friends of mine)...

And living in the Shenandoah Valley, I naturally encounter more than my fair share of Skins fans... now, perhaps the Skins fans on extremeskins are a different breed, but I kinda doubt it...

Swing away, kiddo. And color me impressed.

What on God's green earth makes you think I care about impressing Skins trolls?? I didn't start this thread, I simply joined in on the fun...

Apparently, my arguments distubed you... perhaps you should be thankful that I've been able to resist the urge to play the troll my own self... I can tell you that I get the Skins fans over in the Rantatorium all bent out of shape with some regularity... so I don't think you WANT me over at extremeskins...

:skins:

KINGBRICE_28

Reaction score
na...you don't have to move it......

I'm done....as usual I made my point and some agreed and some disagreed.......as you'll notice that's about all I'll ever do....... to sit and argue in a public forum is dumb because we'll never agree or see each other in person.

As for the "hypocrisy".....lol.....It was wasn't it.......that made me laugh a bit....

Good night guys.....I work 8-2 in the morning so I'm exusted.......

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Why does anyone really care what they think over at EXTREMESKINS?

Henry

Reaction score
silverbear said:
Personally, I predicted 8-8... you could do a google search on the Cowboys' newsgroup, if you doubt my word...

And I had the Commanders going 8-8 (and the Cowboys going 9-7.) You can do a search on this board if you doubt my word.

But that's not really the point, is it? We're talking broad generalizations here.

Nope, I'm talkin' about the NFC East Rantatorium... go check it out... I'm a moderator over there, and the place is mostly dominated by Skins fans... the Admin is a Skins fan, too...

I'm also a mainstay in the Cowboys' newsgroup, and have encountered more than my fair share of Skins trolls (in fact, some of them like Over the Hill Gang and Kevin Miller have become friends of mine)...

And living in the Shenandoah Valley, I naturally encounter more than my fair share of Skins fans... now, perhaps the Skins fans on extremeskins are a different breed, but I kinda doubt it...

Well, I guess if your point is that football fans in general are an irrational bunch of homers, I agree. Of course, that wasn't the subject of this thread.

What on God's green earth makes you think I care about impressing Skins trolls?? I didn't start this thread, I simply joined in on the fun...

Apparently, my arguments distubed you... perhaps you should be thankful that I've been able to resist the urge to play the troll my own self... I can tell you that I get the Skins fans over in the Rantatorium all bent out of shape with some regularity... so I don't think you WANT me over at extremeskins...

Apparently, you think of me as a troll. If that's the case I suggest you grow some thicker skin. If I were looking to pick a fight, I certainly wouldn't have waited until page three of this fabulous thread to do it.

Your arguements didn't disturb me really. They did suprise me though. When I'm on this board I don't generally personally address posters I don't respect, and from our previous exchanges I had thought a little more of you, especially after all the self-promotion. But apparently, you thrive on fostering the mob-mentality of the ignorant. That's ok too. Now I know.

Yuck. This thread was full of ugly before I jumped in, and it's worse for my participation in it. Brainpaint, Hostile, my apologies. I'm done here. You can have your board back now.

Later, Dallas fans. Keep on hating. :)

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
Henry said:
And I had the Commanders going 8-8 (and the Cowboys going 9-7.) You can do a search on this board if you doubt my word.

But that's not really the point, is it? We're talking broad generalizations here.

Well, I guess if your point is that football fans in general are an irrational bunch of homers, I agree. Of course, that wasn't the subject of this thread.

Apparently, you think of me as a troll. If that's the case I suggest you grow some thicker skin. If I were looking to pick a fight, I certainly wouldn't have waited until page three of this fabulous thread to do it.

Your arguements didn't disturb me really. They did suprise me though. When I'm on this board I don't generally personally address posters I don't respect, and from our previous exchanges I had thought a little more of you, especially after all the self-promotion. But apparently, you thrive on fostering the mob-mentality of the ignorant. That's ok too. Now I know.

Yuck. This thread was full of ugly before I jumped in, and it's worse for my participation in it. Brainpaint, Hostile, my apologies. I'm done here. You can have your board back now.

Later, Dallas fans. Keep on hating. :)

Henry is a good football guy, even if he is a Skins fan...lol.

I've read you stuff here and at Extreme. You have good knowlegde of the game and tend to speak in reality...vs. team homerism.

I wish we had more fans here like Henry.

CowboyChris

Reaction score
im willing to bet that back in the day, alot of these skin fans had an Emmitt jersey hidden in the closet somewhere, its easy to pop jokes or make fun of a player who's career is about done. Emmitt Smith has an enormous amount of records, and is probably one of the classiest players i have ever seen play the game , and shouldnt be assosiated with suck threads!