Twitter: Ezekiel Elliot donates to Salvation Army

DHCBF66

Reaction score
He donates 100K after getting 50 million guaranteed and he’s a good dude? LOL, he has so many of you wrapped around his little finger.
$100 grand is a lot of $$$ no matter how much you have. I'm not a "Zeke Freak", I'm still ticked about the hold out but no matter the reason why, he still did it!

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
50 million dollars upfront...and the guy...gets a tax write off for 100,000...and people think that's generous?

I'm not falling for that BS. Zeke can't buy my forgiveness. Nice try Zeke...:popcorn:

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
AOA? Is that you?

That's not enough for you. Get off your high horse.

You have no right telling someone else how much money they should donate to a charity.

Your negative energy is off putting.
I've never been a fan of free talk, anyway.
Let us shun @aria for speaking out. Thoughts, dangerous thoughts...
(J12b we should form a club and have only the right thinkers?)

J12B

Reaction score
50 million dollars upfront...and the guy...gets a tax write off for 100,000...and people think that's generous?

I'm not falling for that BS. Zeke can't buy my forgiveness. Nice try Zeke...:popcorn:

:facepalm:

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
Zeke rocks the hold out sucked now Earn that money Zeke Break the single season rushing record 5 times in a row

nobody

Reaction score

He's supported the Salvation Army for a lot longer than his new contract. He's allowed to be greedy AND care about charity, you know.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
He donates 100K after getting 50 million guaranteed and he’s a good dude? LOL, he has so many of you wrapped around his little finger.
I agree. Jerry's favorite charity is the Salvation Army. Why wouldn't Zeke grease that wheel to be on Jerry's good side again? Zeke just had a $50M brick land in his lap. $100K is pocket chain to him now. That donation in no way negates his buffoonery. Jerry was smart to include language in this new contract that monetarily protects the team from Zeke's tendency to be a knucklehead.

aria

Reaction score
Let's see you're $1,000 donation then dude, 1%. Salvation Army was my father's favorite charity, he littery sent them thousands of dollars and you want to belittle him and them...

Go crawl in a corner.
Lol, sorry, I don’t donate to the Salvation Army or Red Cross for multiple reasons. I’ll be more than happy to show you my donations to non kill animal shelters and Saint Judes but I’m not going to do it just to show some imbecile on the internet I’m not lying so let’s make it interesting. Do you donate money or time to any charities?

aria

Reaction score
I agree. Jerry's favorite charity is the Salvation Army. Why wouldn't Zeke grease that wheel to be on Jerry's good side again? Zeke just had a $50M brick land in his lap. $100K is pocket chain to him now. That donation in no way negates his buffoonery. Jerry was smart to include language in this new contract that monetarily protects the team from Zeke's tendency to be a knucklehead.
I still think it’s a nice gesture, kudos to Zeke for donating, but it doesn’t make him a better person. I could bring up several historical figures that did nice things but were downright pieces of trash.

aria

Reaction score
$100 grand is a lot of $$$ no matter how much you have. I'm not a "Zeke Freak", I'm still ticked about the hold out but no matter the reason why, he still did it!
Ummmm...not really, not even close to being realistic. Again, it was a nice gesture but 100K is not the same to me, Zeke or Bill Gates.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
I still think it’s a nice gesture, kudos to Zeke for donating, but it doesn’t make him a better person. I could bring up several historical figures that did nice things but were downright pieces of trash.
That last comment there caught my attention. Who are you talking about? John Wayne Gacy comes to mind.

John813

Reaction score
Zeke for 2019 just made 7.5mil when he signed his contract. He will make an extra 752k over the course of the season.

So, his 2019 salary, before taxes and agent fees is 8.2mil.

The 50mil talk is if he stays for 4 years. Only 28mil was truly guaranteed.

Whyjerry

Reaction score
Let’s put this into context. 100k on 45 million (the guarantee) is about 2.2 basis points of his guarantee. If you had a million dollars, which is entirely feesible for anyone with a job and a brain to get to as long as you save and don’t blow your money on hookers and dope it would be like you writing a check for 2,200 to the charity. All this is to say Zeke writing that check is generous, very generous. Now I hate Zeke with the fire of a thousand suns but can’t knock him for this.

aria

Reaction score
That last comment there caught my attention. Who are you talking about? John Wayne Gacy comes to mind.
Lol, you and Ranch already brought up two great examples I didn’t even think of. Off the top of my head, I can make legitimate arguments that Hitler and Stalin did some good things but then people would try to say I’m comparing Zeke to them which isn’t what I’m doing.

All I’m saying is just because he donated money doesn’t make him a good guy or change the fact that he’s trash.

I’m fascinated by the JWG comment. Did you know Ted Bundy worked for a suicide hotline? Great guy, helping others save their lives!

aria

Reaction score
Let’s put this into context. 100k on 45 million (the guarantee) is about 2.2 basis points of his guarantee. If you had a million dollars, which is entirely feesible for anyone with a job and a brain to get to as long as you save and don’t blow your money on hookers and dope it would be like you writing a check for 2,200 to the charity. All this is to say Zeke writing that check is generous, very generous. Now I hate Zeke with a fire of a thousand suns but can’t knock him for this.
Don’t get me wrong, I’m not knocking him for it and have said several times it was a nice gesture but it doesn’t erase what he’s done or that he’s a purse carrying, belly shirt wearing, entitled punk diva.