Ezekiel Elliott’s accuser speaks out, a year after alleged abuse

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Ezekiel Elliott’s accuser speaks out, a year after alleged abuse

Posted by Mike Florio on July 23, 2017, 9:14 AM EDT

630218922-e1500815528292.jpg

A year after Cowboys running back Ezekiel Elliott allegedly engaged in domestic violence five times in a six-day period, his accuser has spoken out.

“Exactly 1 year ago today my life changed forever,” the woman accusing Elliott of domestic violence posted on social media, via TMZ. “I finally got the strength to be the strong woman I was and got myself out of a very toxic relationship. Ladies never think you’re too in love or too scared to leave because at one point that was me. There’s plenty of opportunities out there for you. Love yourself first. Speak up and stop domestic violence.”

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...ccuser-speaks-out-a-year-after-alleged-abuse/

---

Now that TMZ is involved, it is inevitable Elliott gets a suspension.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
This lady should be awaiting trial for filing a false police report and telling her friends to lie to the police.

Its disgusting how media outlets give her thought legitimacy at this point.

It will be more disgusting when the NFL reacts to squash this out by "punishing" Elliott and cower to social justice warriors.

Most people know exactly what this woman disclosed to TMZ. They are completely unaware of how dubious her accounts are.

That will be enough for Goodell.

"No more".

Reaction score
This will have a bad ending for us. The timing of her "going public" is no coincidence and is being orchestrated by the NFL to help with the PR of its unjustifiable suspension. Disgusting.

I hope Jerry and NFLPA have a strong response about her lack of credibility and the arbitrariness of this suspension. Would love to see this go to court.

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
This will have a bad ending for us. The timing of her "going public" is no coincidence and is being orchestrated by the NFL to help with the PR of its unjustifiable suspension. Disgusting.

I hope Jerry and NFLPA have a strong response about her lack of credibility and the arbitrariness of this suspension. Would love to see this go to court.

I agree man. All I could do was laugh when I saw she made this comment via social media. Not about the allegations, but the timing of this. Zeke certainly is not helping his own case with the additional incidents, but I feel like this year long "investigation" has been drawn out with a purpose.

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
I'd bet she got paid by someone to do this. Why talk about it now? Your friends sold you out. All this is doing is trying to make more of a case to suspend Zeke by using the public outrage. Have we ever seen an accuser come out a year later and do interviews after they decided to not pursue charges against accused? I mean her friends sold her out for the scam she was trying to pull. This doesn't pass the smell test at all

coogrfan

Reaction score
This lady should be awaiting trial for filing a false police report and telling her friends to lie to the police.

With respect, you don't know that her story was a complete fabrication. We've seen enough kunckleheaded behavior from Zeke over the last year for me to at least entertain the possibility that there might be some fire here.

Last edited:

Longboysfan

hipfake08
Reaction score

Because in this day and age it sell clicks.

Longboysfan

hipfake08
Reaction score
I'd bet she got paid by someone to do this. Why talk about it now? Your friends sold you out. All this is doing is trying to make more of a case to suspend Zeke by using the public outrage. Have we ever seen an accuser come out a year later and do interviews after they decided to not pursue charges against accused? I mean her friends sold her out for the scam she was trying to pull. This doesn't pass the smell test at all

TMZ strike you as a suspect in paying to talk it up?

Yakuza Rich

Reaction score
With respect, you don't know that her story was a complete fabrication. We've seen enough kunckleheaded behavior from Zeke over the last year for me to at least entertain the possibility that there might be some fire here.

Nicole Holder should have been at least investigated for fabricating her story and actually being the one who assaulted Greg Hardy (remember, he called 911 on *her* for assaulting him with a high heel shoe).

Yet, no investigation was done by law enforcement.

Wanetta Gibson had to return the $2.6 million in damages that was awarded to her from the Long Beach School District after they found her accusation against Brian Banks was false. She'll never spend a second in prison for what she did to Banks and the reality is that she'll never repay that money because she doesn't have it.

Crystal Mangum never had to pay for damages or serve a second in jail for her false accusation against the Duke Lacrosse team.

The point here is that Thompson has some witnesses claiming that she is making up the story to get revenge on EE and all the police have done is dropped the investigation on EE. They have failed to further investigate these witness accounts of making a false accusation. And even if Thompson has been proven beyond a shadow of a doubt that she did make up these allegations, nothing will happen to her. Law enforcement and DA's across the country have shown that they simply do not care if a female lies in an accusation about being assaulted by a man.

YR

Sydla

Reaction score
I ask because I don't know, but where was it reported that she contradicted herself and lied about her story?

The documents linked above only state that Elliott claimed her stories were false, which I would expect him to do whether he actually touched her or not.

So I am just curious where the storyline that she was proven to lied and made contradictory statements came from. Thanks in advance.

Sydla

Reaction score
Nicole Holder should have been at least investigated for fabricating her story and actually being the one who assaulted Greg Hardy (remember, he called 911 on *her* for assaulting him with a high heel shoe).

Wanetta Gibson had to return the $2.6 million in damages that was awarded to her from the Long Beach School District after they found her accusation against Brian Banks was false. She'll never spend a second in prison for what she did to Banks and the reality is that she'll never repay that money because she doesn't have it.

Crystal Mangum never had to pay for damages or serve a second in jail for her false accusation against the Duke Lacrosse team.

The point here is that Thompson has some witnesses claiming that she is making up the story to get revenge on EE and all the police have done is dropped the investigation on EE. They have failed to further investigate these witness accounts of making a false accusation. And even if Thompson has been proven beyond a shadow of a doubt that she did make up these allegations, nothing will happen to her. Law enforcement and DA's across the country have shown that they simply do not care if a female lies in an accusation about being assaulted by a man.

YR

I

YR

I get your point, but I have little doubt Hardy roughed up that chick.