Ezekiel Elliott’s accuser speaks out, a year after alleged abuse

Yakuza Rich

Reaction score
I ask because I don't know, but where was it reported that she contradicted herself and lied about her story?

The documents linked above only state that Elliott claimed her stories were false, which I would expect him to do whether he actually touched her or not.

So I am just curious where the storyline that she was proven to lied and made contradictory statements came from. Thanks in advance.

Google 'Witness Claims Ezekiel Elliott's Girlfriend Asked Her to Lie to Police'

YR

Yakuza Rich

Reaction score
I get your point, but I have little doubt Hardy roughed up that chick.

Maybe...after she hit him in the face with a high heel shoe. Which is what he called 911 on her for where she was heard pleading to Hardy to hang up because she didn't want to be arrested and then ran away from the police when they showed up to the scene. And Holder was drunk and high on cocaine at the time.

In most everywhere in the country, if a man did what Holder did that man would have been investigated for assault.

But since Holder is a woman and Hardy is a man, no investigation was performed.

YR

BotchedLobotomy

Wide Right
Reaction score
I kid you not, listening to local sports radio in Green Bay, and a caller just made the comment that the Cowboys need to release Zeke to send a message to the rest of the team. Yeah buddy, there are 31 other teams that would love for that to happen. Idiot Packer fans.

superonyx

Reaction score
With respect, you don't know that her story was a complete fabrication. We've seen enough kunckleheaded behavior from Zeke over the last year for me to at least entertain the possibility that there might be some fire here.
I do know that there are witnesses who signed sworn statements to the police where she was yelling how she was going to ruin his career. And text messages she sent her friend where she told them to lie and say Zeke abused her....

That's enough to make anything she tweets bull crap and not worth legitimizing.