Ezekiel Elliott Booed at Ohio State Game When Picture Shown on Jumbotron

Blake

Reaction score
Booing over a holdout is dumb, he should be booed for his off the field incidents.

But I imagine drunken and low IQ college football fans couldn’t even get booing correct

What makes you assume it isn't both/and? Do you not think Zeke's off the field antics combined with the holding out, fed into some of their sentiment?

You are exhibit A of the Dunning–Kruger effect on this board.

MarcusRock

Reaction score
I'm sure Zeke will wipe his tears with crisp $100 bills. Sorry, but only fans deal in the "need to be liked" currency and act as if players do also. The two worlds are far, far apart. Players have million dollar problems to tend to. Plus, alphas don't need people to like them. Emotional people do though.

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
I'm betting it has more to do with being a Cowboy than his holdout.

Yeah, exactly. I live near Baltimore. Raven fans hate Dallas more than Pittsburgh and Indy combined. Lived in Jersey, same thing. Football fans at work always come over to talk Cowboys football. Doesn't matter what team they are for. I know Giant fans who know more about the Cowboys than they do their own team. I'm serious. They come to talk about Romo still today, they still rag on him as a QB and now as a broadcaster.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Lol. I love it. Max pain for this moron. Guy brought it on himself.
or some Fans are just low hanging fruit, the ones the booed MIrvin, Andrew luck and the handful here that are hating on our players.. its the day and age of poor human beings.. they are no better then zeke , so stop the bs..

Whyjerry

Reaction score
or some Fans are just low hanging fruit, the ones the booed MIrvin, Andrew luck and the handful here that are hating on our players.. its the day and age of poor human beings.. they are no better then zeke , so stop the bs..

Please. Guy is no choir boy. Stop with the sanctimonious rant. No one in my circle had handcuffs on this summer.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Please. Guy is no choir boy. Stop with the sanctimonious rant. No one in my circle had handcuffs on this summer.
since when are sports player and for sure the NFL made up of choir boys or Hollywood? Police force? there are imperfect people in all walks of life.. stop trying to make excuses for bad humans..the type that Boo Luck and Irving, same ones that Boo Zeke..they find any excuse to be pessimistic and hate..they can go cry on their FB and twitter pages..its worth about this much to me,

ZERO

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
So college fans can be as fickle as NFL fans. :rolleyes:

No one there was booing when Zeke carried OSU to the CFP title. No one here was booing Zeke when he was leading the Cowboys to wins.

The Natural

Reaction score
Lol @ all the cowboy “fans” in here. You’d think Zeke slept with your wives and mothers.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
I'm sure Zeke will wipe his tears with crisp $100 bills. Sorry, but only fans deal in the "need to be liked" currency and act as if players do also. The two worlds are far, far apart. Players have million dollar problems to tend to. Plus, alphas don't need people to like them. Emotional people do though.
Man Alive are you ever one of them there "Delusional" types,,,if yer' of that feeb attempt as to categorizing my fandom's casings liner into that warm& fuzzy need to be "liked" ,,,SHEESE, are you ever flying yer' holiday parade sized MAROON flag from the top of the mainsail today,,,durrr:rolleyes:

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Lol @ all the cowboy “fans” in here. You’d think Zeke slept with your wives and mothers.
*well, he'd obviously contracted that there
" wiggly bean" syndrome from his girlfriend that the former #13 had infected her with,,,DURRR!!!:rolleyes:

MarcusRock

Reaction score
Man Alive are you ever one of them there "Delusional" types,,,if yer' of that feeb attempt as to categorizing my fandom's casings liner into that warm& fuzzy need to be "liked" ,,,SHEESE, are you ever flying yer' holiday parade sized MAROON flag from the top of the mainsail today,,,durrr:rolleyes:

I don't do parade-sized, buddy. I do airplane banner size. o_O