Video: Ezekiel Elliott: He's Gonna Have A Helluva Career

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
He's really not having a terrible season considering the circumstances. He's still well within top 10 in the league.
People never did know how to gauge Zeke on this site and fanbase. People think if you have a good offensive line it guarantees you to have success. Its also been proven that this offensive line ain't been great since 2016.....

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
People never did know how to gauge Zeke on this site and fanbase. People think if you have a good offensive line it guarantees you to have success. Its also been proven that this offensive line ain't been great since 2016.....
Yet they consistently suggest Elliott should produce like he did with an obviously inferior O line.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
He's really not having a terrible season considering the circumstances. He's still well within top 10 in the league.

Actually, he is 6th in the league in rushing at this moment but that's not the standard he has set for himself in previous seasons. Maybe for people like you that think that is okay, he's not having a terrible season. But he's not getting 6th in rushing pay so I expect more from him and he expects more from himself. He is underachieving given his paygrade. He needs to have more performances like he just had.

cern

Reaction score
great interview. i like how he complimented his teammates and didn't make the interview about himself. liked the hair. still no fan of nose rings. but i was happy to see him have a good game. hope to see another thursday. go zeke.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Actually, he is 6th in the league in rushing at this moment but that's not the standard he has set for himself in previous seasons. Maybe for people like you that think that is okay, he's not having a terrible season. But he's not getting 6th in rushing pay so I expect more from him and he expects more from himself. He is underachieving given his paygrade. He needs to have more performances like he just had.
Keep moving the goalpost big guy.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I don't get that at all. That's clown ****. Why even watch them if you root for them to lose? SMH...I just don't get it man.
I always played and coached to win. I don't get this loser mentality either. They try to justify it by saying, build for the future!!!! This isn't a retirement plan!!! This is football!! Let's GO!!!! Sorry, got carried away...

gjkoeppen

Reaction score
how can this guy breathe ?

honestly, he has 3 rings up his nose.

Personally I just don't get how anyone, male or female thinks rings in the nose is cool or the least bit attractive. One day about 4 or 5 years ago I was at happy hour and a woman sat down next to me. I said hi and she did the same. We talked a little bit and after just a minute I went back to talking to my friend sitting on the other side of me and just ignored her. She left when a couple of he girlfriends came. Then someone else I knew came over and asked why I stopped talking to her. The friend on the other side of me jumped in and said I'll bet it's because she had a ring in here nose and we've had that talk before on how we both find that a total turnoff. I said yup.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
I am...against nose rings, sure, they are ugly, look like snot

https://lh3.***BROKEN***/proxy/P42HmdaZcN1MU-OSxdnoFI_U84JutPhhUHu98IhHPEIYnDYC1ZIEBmOKvHOFYhs1r45-KCJQgL7YSgJLJfepM2MQQXhh2TJUTws_74BKvieJAS-un1EpWcvoQQ

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I always played and coached to win. I don't get this loser mentality either. They try to justify it by saying, build for the future!!!! This isn't a retirement plan!!! This is football!! Let's GO!!!! Sorry, got carried away...
Nah man I get it. I don't care about the future I care about the NOW. And if we can get in the playoffs I'm for it.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Here you guys go gauging what he's doing based on his "pay" that Jerry gave him. So Lawrence is having a bad season too?
Oh please, he finally ran like he should have all season but didn't start until the 10th game. One game isn't going to erase a completely downward trend he's had since his rookie year.
What on earth did you se in this video or post that warranted you to reply like this lol?

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Oh please, he finally ran like he should have all season but didn't start until the 10th game. One game isn't going to erase a completely downward trend he's had since his rookie year.

What are you going on about? Zeke was talking about Cee Dee Lamb. :muttley:

cern

Reaction score
all this recent talk of deliberately losing has been hard to digest.

RonnieT24

Reaction score
Nah man I get it. I don't care about the future I care about the NOW. And if we can get in the playoffs I'm for it.

As they say in church.. Tomorrow is not promised.. So this nonsense about tanking for a better draft pick is ridiculous. The sweet comet of death could hit us in March and put an end to everything .. We need to to concentrate on winning.. Period.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Keep moving the goalpost big guy.
I'm keeping the goal post where it's always been for Zeke, at the highest standard. It's people like you that are lowering the goal post by accepting 6th in rushing as okay for the pay he is getting.

gjkoeppen

Reaction score
Here you guys go gauging what he's doing based on his "pay" that Jerry gave him. So Lawrence is having a bad season too?

What on earth did you se in this video or post that warranted you to reply like this lol?

I was replying to the OP title of this thread.

gjkoeppen

Reaction score
What are you going on about? Zeke was talking about Cee Dee Lamb. :muttley:

I misread the OP title of the thread and was thinking the OP was saying Elliott was going to have a great career. My bad.