Video: Ezekiel Elliott: He's Gonna Have A Helluva Career

garyo1954

Reaction score
Zeke had more touches than he has seen since the beginning of the year when he had 22 for 96 and 22 for 89.
He had 21 carries for 103 yesterday.

Pollard was 5 for 60.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
It's really not that hard, they already paid him so here are the things to do. RIP him when he fumbles..check. Call for his head when he looks like his head is not in the game....check. Give the man a "GOOD GAME" when he plays a good game.....thats called being a fan...he had a good game enjoy that.....way too many people on this board have personal dislikes for players on thier team.....Man I didnt love Pozderac but jesus I didn't hope the man was in a car wreck on the way home and could actually say good block when he had one...I mean it was usually only one in a game though...

Established1971

fiveandcounting
Reaction score
https://lh3.***BROKEN***/proxy/P42HmdaZcN1MU-OSxdnoFI_U84JutPhhUHu98IhHPEIYnDYC1ZIEBmOKvHOFYhs1r45-KCJQgL7YSgJLJfepM2MQQXhh2TJUTws_74BKvieJAS-un1EpWcvoQQ
wow how original

I bet you have nose rings and lots of tatts. You are gonna be so mad at yourself in 20 years.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
I'm keeping the goal post where it's always been for Zeke, at the highest standard. It's people like you that are lowering the goal post by accepting 6th in rushing as okay for the pay he is getting.
Until you strap on the GM hat and fully comprehend the salary cap, we're just fans. But I would certainly stick to one argument at a time until you get the hang of it.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Until you strap on the GM hat and fully comprehend the salary cap, we're just fans. But I would certainly stick to one argument at a time until you get the hang of it.
None of us are going to wear that GM hat so stop using that as an excuse for what we as fans understand about the game. Zeke is a top tier RB that should be doing better than he is. He may not be far off from his normal pace but he is off. But you don't seem to be able to admit this and instead call being 6th in the league "not terrible". My point is we are talking about Zeke Elliott, not just any RB. 6th isn't good enough.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
None of us are going to wear that GM hat so stop using that as an excuse for what we as fans understand about the game. Zeke is a top tier RB that should be doing better than he is. He may not be far off from his normal pace but he is off. But you don't seem to be able to admit this and instead call being 6th in the league "not terrible". My point is we are talking about Zeke Elliott, not just any RB. 6th isn't good enough.

Thats a legite complaint, i think some of the injuries and such have contributed to his season, but with the money comes responsiblity. saying that I still think Zeke had a good game and am ok saying that.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Thats a legite complaint, i think some of the injuries and such have contributed to his season, but with the money comes responsiblity. saying that I still think Zeke had a good game and am ok saying that.
This game is not the complaint I'm making. Zeke done good this game. I want more of that.

aria

Reaction score
It’s ridiculous to think because some of us don’t like zeke personally or think he’s worth his contract that we want him to do bad. Have I ever said that? Has anyone ever said that? I’d love to see some quotes from those of you calling others out with made up stories. Oh that’s right, there are none but you guys are mind readers.

Zeke is a scumbag and he was a waste of a draft pick and his contract hurts the team as did his hold out and demands. I want what’s best for the team which is why I never wanted him drafted where he was and never wanted him to get that big of a contract. HOWEVER, wanting whats best for the team also means I want him to play well and have good games.

That doesn’t make him immune from criticism. Publicly demanding respect and sitting out with two years left on his contract until he’s paid as the highest RB only invites more criticism. He set the standard for himself and he hasn’t been meeting it. Make all the excuses you want but I don’t recall anything in his contract about him requiring a top 5 O line to be successful and the best back in the league.

But you mind readers can’t understand that, you’re homers and will defend him at all costs. Based on your logic, there’s probably only about 100 Cowboys fans in the world because anyone who regularly criticized Garrett or Jaylon or Dak or Dlaw or Crawford must all not be fans and not want them to do well on the field.

Absurd. Dumb. Ridiculous. Non factual. Not surprised.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Without Prescott, Elliott is probably the best play maker we have. Dalton certainly isn't utilizing the WRs. Then you have the scraps at O line. But yeah, Elliott should just simply overcome that because a fan thinks so. Lmao.
Damn it, he should be blocking better!

Ekspozed

Reaction score
It’s ridiculous to think because some of us don’t like zeke personally or think he’s worth his contract that we want him to do bad. Have I ever said that? Has anyone ever said that? I’d love to see some quotes from those of you calling others out with made up stories. Oh that’s right, there are none but you guys are mind readers.

Zeke is a scumbag and he was a waste of a draft pick and his contract hurts the team as did his hold out and demands. I want what’s best for the team which is why I never wanted him drafted where he was and never wanted him to get that big of a contract. HOWEVER, wanting whats best for the team also means I want him to play well and have good games.

That doesn’t make him immune from criticism. Publicly demanding respect and sitting out with two years left on his contract until he’s paid as the highest RB only invites more criticism. He set the standard for himself and he hasn’t been meeting it. Make all the excuses you want but I don’t recall anything in his contract about him requiring a top 5 O line to be successful and the best back in the league.

But you mind readers can’t understand that, you’re homers and will defend him at all costs. Based on your logic, there’s probably only about 100 Cowboys fans in the world because anyone who regularly criticized Garrett or Jaylon or Dak or Dlaw or Crawford must all not be fans and not want them to do well on the field.

Absurd. Dumb. Ridiculous. Non factual. Not surprised.
You got a lot of hate in your heart for someone youve never met.

aria

Reaction score
You got a lot of hate in your heart for someone youve never met.
What does that have to do with the main point? Do you really have to meet someone to hate them? I don’t. I’m curious I want to make a list of historical figures and people alive now and let you answer with a simple yes or no whether you hate them or do you have some crap excuse that you can’t hate people you’ve never met?

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Without Prescott, Elliott is probably the best play maker we have. Dalton certainly isn't utilizing the WRs. Then you have the scraps at O line. But yeah, Elliott should just simply overcome that because a fan thinks so. Lmao.
Damn it, he should be blocking better!

Being the "best playmaker" on a 3-7 team isn't saying much. Dalton threw 3 TD passes yesterday but you think he isn't utilizing his receivers? The "scraps" at O-line done good yesterday. You are wrong all over the place. Yes, Elliott should be performing the requisite of his paycheck.

Ekspozed

Reaction score
What does that have to do with the main point? Do you really have to meet someone to hate them? I don’t. I’m curious I want to make a list of historical figures and people alive now and let you answer with a simple yes or no whether you hate them or do you have some crap excuse that you can’t hate people you’ve never met?
Lol you hate zeke personally for what? Youre a clown.

And its fine ill answer no to hating anyone historically lol

aria

Reaction score
Lol you hate zeke personally for what? Youre a clown.

And its fine ill answer no to hating anyone historically lol
He’s a bully.
He put the team at risk by pulling up a woman's shirt in public while being investigated for DOMESTIC VIOLENCE against a WOMAN!
He put the team at risk by assaulting a DJ after being suspended for DOMESTIC VIOLENCE!
He tried to assault another DJ in Vegas and had to be restrained by teammates
He tried to bully a security guard half his size
He’s selfish and held the team hostage by not even attending training camp with two years left on his contract until he was paid as the highest RB ever
He’s immature and irresponsible, even his dad said he was concerned about him in the NFL and moved closer to him in college
At a signing event, he agreed to sign a piece of free merchandise for fans who paid extra money to get inside early. Once inside he made them buy a piece of his own merchandise before he signed it so he went back on the deal, screwed over the promoters and screwed over his own fans after he was already making several million dollars
He threw his college coach under the bus publicly
He quit in the Denver game and struggles when faced with adversity hence the quitting
*I’m sure there’s other things I’m leaving out
*and for good measure he carries purses, wears 80’s teenage girl belly shirts, and has a tattoo of himself with a crown on his enormously large dome

And you call me the clown? LOLOLOLOLOLOL...woooooooooooo....that’s good stuff.