Twitter: Ezekiel Elliott narrows his team options

Status
Not open for further replies.

NFCBeasts

Reaction score
They just gave Scott 2 million and signed Penny. I don’t see where he fits with Philly. Bengals makes the most sense. Wish him the best… he gave us a few good years.

DFWJC

Reaction score
Not to say I told some of you so, but, well.....

I too thought it was time to part ways, but come on.....
Of course he is going to get a contract. The only question always was how much and where.

DFWJC

Reaction score
Would hate to see him in Philly but these are the 3 teams who are showing interest so take the best offer you get. I think anyone here of sound mind would do exactly the same thing.
I think a lot more than 3 teams are showing interest, in varying degrees. Those are just his best landing spots (and maybe his best offers)

Doomsday101

Reaction score
I think a lot more than 3 teams are showing interest, in varying degrees. Those are just his best landing spots (and maybe his best offers)
I agree, In the end I suspect he will take the best offer.

thunderpimp91

Reaction score
Did Joe Mixon leave?
Not yet, but he was arrested once this offseason for waving a gun around although charges were dropped. More recently shots were fired at a group of kids from inside Mixon's house, although it sounds like he may not have been the one who shot the gun. Still where there is smoke there's fire and there seems to be a ton of smoke around Mixon right now. This would have been a leading story on every show if he was a Cowboy. Plus the Bengals save $10M against the cap if hes a June 1 cut.

I would say there is a very good chance he isnt a Bengal come week 1.

GhostOfPelluer

Reaction score
My guess is leaking this list and putting the Eagles on it is Zeke's parting shot to the Jones's. If Philly we going to happen it probably already would have. If healthy he could be a good short-yardage back - in spurts last season he didn't look terrible (obviously nowhere near worth the money he was given). I wish him the best, Garrett chewed him up and spit him out.

KDM256

Reaction score
It usually the Giants, Commanders (Commanders) and Bengals picking up the Cowboy's scraps, so not surprised to see a Team from the NFC East mentioned.

starfan1

Reaction score
Please go to the Eagles, we haven't addressed DT and we could use all the 2 yard runs and running into his o linemen...
thats funny but to be fair their OL is better than ours so the holes will be there for him. Those 2 yarders will 6

Adiba1977

Reaction score
thats funny but to be fair their OL is better than ours so the holes will be there for him. Those 2 yarders will 6
He would tap out after one 6 yard run. Don’t see why philly would sign him other than to troll. All their rb better than him.

Status
Not open for further replies.