Twitter: Ezekiel Elliott narrows his team options

Status
Not open for further replies.

fivetwos

Reaction score
I’ve thought for years he would go back to southern Ohio and play college boy again once he was unceremoniously gone from Dallas.

Philly wants him? Come on. No way. I don’t see why the Jets would either. Cincy? Yeah I’d probably value an excellent pass blocking RB if Burrow was my QB with that still pretty awful OL.

GMO415

Reaction score
Iggles! Called that one a year back. Moron. Hope he goes there.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
Bengals make sense if he wants more than a few carries per game.
Did the bengals lose their RB? IM not thinking Joe Mixon is losing a ton of caries to Zeke. Zeke could help on passing downs and short yardage for them though.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score

But Woodysgirl, I thought he was done. No team would want him.....isn't that what we heard here? Now you are saying he can't decide where he wanna go among 3 teams ( perhaps more )? Get out of here ..........

No surprise here at all, he's a 1st down and/or goalline TD waiting to happen. I am surprised the Buycs isn't listed.

Bagman

Reaction score
Go to Cinci Zeke I can’t deal with you in an Eagles jersey. Gross
I can see him wearing one of those blackened windshields on his facemask. Acting like a Philly toughguy. Yeah, gross.

Mr_437

Reaction score
Bengals probably would be his best move. Breece Hall and Carter would have him firmly on the bench in NYJ. Philly will have Gainwell and Bijan Robinson, so reps would be very limited there too. Perine is gone and Mixon is having issues, plus the Ohio connection makes it make sense.

BrassCowboy

Reaction score
Not to say I told some of you so, but, well.....

I too thought it was time to part ways, but come on.....
Of course he is going to get a contract. The only question always was how much and where.
Don't care, actually hope he does, signs with the eagles. Glad we got his best in his first few years, but he doesn't have anything left in the tank.

slick325

Reaction score
Bengals and Jets aren't bad moves. Assuming the Jets finally land Rodgers.

Cowboys1966

Reaction score
Eagles? No chance he goes there

He’s not getting snaps from Gainwell or Scott. He may beat out Penny
LOL, the only way he beats out Penny is if Penny is injured. If Penny stays healthy… A big if… He’s likely the league rushing leader.

Status
Not open for further replies.