Ezekiel Elliott responds to critiques of his play

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
Oh, are we gonna be grammar ***** now? Lol, I never claimed to be that smart but according to your logic, grammar trumps actions when it comes to intelligence. Haha...ok.

I’ll be sure to keep an eye on your punctuation, spelling and grammar from now on so don’t act surprised when I call you out on it.

Uh oh...i cant use a reference to a bad guy in wwii but i’m sure your smart enough to figure that out ;)

P.S I just scanned through your first page of posts and you better clean it up, lots of errors I can already point out just at a glance.

I also happened to notice you’re the one who said “this is why no one takes you seriously” when I gave my rankings of zeke as a football player and a person separately and made that clear. I also specified I use actual facts and stats to back up my opinions which is more than most people here do outside of total yards. I ALSO had zeke ranked as a football player where a lot of people have him ranked on this site. Kind of hilarious for someone to be calling someone else out on sentence structure when they can’t even comprehend the words they’re looking at which is why you never responded. LMAO.
Your not an idiot but you are an *** hole.

DoctorChicken

Reaction score
Oh, are we gonna be grammar ***** now? Lol, I never claimed to be that smart but according to your logic, grammar trumps actions when it comes to intelligence. Haha...ok.

I’ll be sure to keep an eye on your punctuation, spelling and grammar from now on so don’t act surprised when I call you out on it.

Uh oh...i cant use a reference to a bad guy in wwii but i’m sure your smart enough to figure that out ;)

P.S I just scanned through your first page of posts and you better clean it up, lots of errors I can already point out just at a glance.

I also happened to notice you’re the one who said “this is why no one takes you seriously” when I gave my rankings of zeke as a football player and a person separately and made that clear. I also specified I use actual facts and stats to back up my opinions which is more than most people here do outside of total yards. I ALSO had zeke ranked as a football player where a lot of people have him ranked on this site. Kind of hilarious for someone to be calling someone else out on sentence structure when they can’t even comprehend the words they’re looking at which is why you never responded. LMAO.

Oh heck dude that must have rustled your jimmies lmao

DandyDon52

Reaction score
in elliot's mind he is # 1, so anyone saying he is less than that is "faded" to some degree.
If he did that good on the wonderlic, then he has a good brain, but that doesnt equate to intelligence.
What he seems to lack is common sense, and caring, and proper principles.

like someone else said , if he just cared more , no telling how good he could have been.
But he doesnt really seem to care about anything but being hedonistic, and having plenty of cash to live in that manner.

HellCrowe

Reaction score
Sometimes you need people doubting you to get back to form or better. I’m more talking about the guy’s maturity than skills but I’d love to see an angry Zeke. I’m a huge Zeke fan and still feel that he gets to feeling himself too much which results in a lot of his mishaps. Regardless, he is still a top 3 RB and glad that he is feared to go up against. Rather him on my team than having to be against him.

fivetwos

Reaction score
Sometimes you need people doubting you to get back to form or better. I’m more talking about the guy’s maturity than skills but I’d love to see an angry Zeke. I’m a huge Zeke fan and still feel that he gets to feeling himself too much which results in a lot of his mishaps. Regardless, he is still a top 3 RB and glad that he is feared to go up against. Rather him on my team than having to be against him.
I think I'd rather spend 15m a year on defense rather than a non home run threat RB.

The only thing that I see that resembles the word "faded" are his skills, and passion for the game.

If I were Jerry Jones, he would still be sitting on his couch sucking the other end of a bong still waiting for his payday.

We could have missed the playoffs without him last year.

Buzzbait

Reaction score
Did I not read far enough? All I read was that he said the anonymous coach who rated him poorly was "faded". Immediately following that was an article about Dak, which made me think I was still in the "Fan Zone".
Is that the whole "response to critiques"?

Zeke seems really familiar with that druggy terminology doesn't he! LOL

Loso86

Reaction score
Listen, it’s obvious you’re mentally challenged so I’ll help you out. Remember that little game you used to play about 3 months ago called connect the dots? Try applying that to zeke’s response and why he was in the news a couple weeks ago. I know this is a big step for you but I like cheering for the underdog so I hope you can figure it out and how it relates to why I said what I did.

Good luck! and I’m not just saying that as a courtesy, I have a feeling you’ll truly need it.
You really have something wrong with you. And for you yo take it too that level I hope and pray somebody who actually has a mental illness reports you so you can. E removed from this sight lol grow up idiot

aria

Reaction score
You really have something wrong with you. And for you yo take it too that level I hope and pray somebody who actually has a mental illness reports you so you can. E removed from this sight lol grow up idiot
Go ahead, mentally challenged is real thing, just as socially challenged, vertically challenged, etc.

There are a lot more offensive terms that can be used and are used on this site that I don’t agree with which is why I didn’t use them. You said something is really wrong with me, can you be more specific? I’m mentally challenged in certain areas myself, I don’t take offense to that because it’s true for most of us in some form or fashion of our lives. In the specific instance I was referring to was made clear in my post and could fall under the reading comprehension umbrella.

Report away but I am looking forward to hearing what’s wrong with me, I’ll be curious to see if I agree.

Last edited:

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Go ahead, mentally challenged is real thing, just as socially challenged, vertically challenged, etc.

There are a lot more offensive terms that can be used and are used on this site that I don’t agree with which is why I didn’t use them. You said something is really wrong with me, can you be more specific? I’m mentally challenged in certain areas myself, I don’t take offense to that because it’s true for most of us in some form or fashion of our lives. In the specific instance I was referring to was made clear in my post and could fall under the reading comprehension umbrella.

Report away but I am looking forward to hearing what’s wrong with me, I’ll be curious to see if I agree.
You may have to wait until he comes back from a benching, after calling you an idiot.

aria

Reaction score
You may have to wait until he comes back from a benching, after calling you an idiot.
Idiot is actually a lot more offensive than mentally challenged IMO but apparently not only am I grammatically challenged but am challenged with the meaning of words. Makes sense since I didn’t know what faded means.

I have lots of challenges!

Forgot to mention I hurt my elbow and am now physically challenged, not even joking. Oh no! I hope that didn’t offend anyone.

Last edited:

aria

Reaction score
Don’t take this the wrong way but it appears you may be phonetically challenged, luckily we have spell check these days.

HellCrowe

Reaction score
I think I'd rather spend 15m a year on defense rather than a non home run threat RB.

The only thing that I see that resembles the word "faded" are his skills, and passion for the game.

If I were Jerry Jones, he would still be sitting on his couch sucking the other end of a bong still waiting for his payday.

We could have missed the playoffs without him last year.

Hey man I totally agree but you got the wrong player. Looks like we’re closer to saving that 15 million reality you speak of.

kskboys

Reaction score
Yeah, honestly hard to understand the kids today... their idea of humor is a bit off. Especially when I don't even know what half of their slang means lol.
Yeah, my grandkids are always showing my something on their phones, and it is always really lame. And I mean always, like not even deserving of a courtesy chuckle.