Twitter: Ezekiel Elliott: We Ready

Rayman70

Reaction score
Pollard and Gallup will need to be key players so we can win. Cant do it with just Dak and Zeke. Pollard gonna have to grow up fast and contribute.

Crazed Liotta Eyes

Reaction score
hmm so daniel jones kind of looks like eli. more dumb faces in the future?!

Screen-Shot-2019-05-21-at-115412-AM-c9ee580221ef7f80cbea5c83bb04e2b2.jpg
Man, I hope so. That GIF of Eli throwing his hands up after the interception while the Cowboy fan over celebrates in the background is one of my favorites. Can someone do me a solid and post it?

blueblood70

Reaction score
Conspiracy Theory: Zeke was always gonna get the contract he just signed. Stephen Jones was blowing smoke that "they were not gonna set the market" despite having the best RB in the NFL.

Zeke's running style is punishing. They were likely gonna hold his carries extremely low even if he signed weeks ago. Why? They wanted to see who they had behind him.

Enter Tony Pollard. He ran really well with the starting OL. He caught it well too. I personally think he needs to improve his pass pro, but pretty much he's gonna be a weapon for the 'boys.

Zeke's been working out and is in tremendous shape. He couldn't assimilate getting hit, but that's good since RBs can take only so many before they begin to break down, hence the short life span of every RB not named Emmitt Smith.

Preserving Zeke as much as possible is key towards the Cowboys getting every ounce of value out the contract they gave him. Having TP as his backup and a more dynamic offense will do wonders for Zeke.

He's back down to his rookie weight. That means the burst and homerun ability he has will manifest itself more often than not. I'm expecting a monster year from him.
theres still backs that stand the test of time ie AP, Frank Gore, and a few others who even after major injuries have come back to have a steady long productive careers.. looking at the fact that EE is tough and never had a major injury, no reason he cant play very well at least 5years, so the contract was smart one..Pollard will help IF he is close to the hype, take some mileage off EE and give EE a chance to shine in big games and big moments with fresh legs..