FEATURED FA agent thread

Rayman70

Reaction score
How do you fix something broken? Do the same thing you did last time and pray. The Jones' mantra.
square peg round hole syndrome continues in Dallas..
square-peg-in-round-hole-compressor.gif

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
I'll take either.

Dallas probably thinks Woods is just as good as those two.
Always negative, all the time, every thread, every post, every day. It’s what y’all haters do. How do you know what the FO thinks of Woods?

Carson

Reaction score
Always negative, all the time, every thread, every post, every day. It’s what y’all haters do. How do you know what the FO thinks of Woods?

They are pretty high on him. They’ve kept him around a while. I like Woods in a depth position. Plays the run decent but doesn’t add anything against the pass.

Hopefully they address the 1 and Woods can thrive being a sub package guy

Rayman70

Reaction score
Van Noy is still unsigned..that would be a great day if we signed him. He makes the entire linebacking core better NOW. He's a leader and has very high FB IQ.

visionary

Reaction score
I watch what the Pats are doing and I'm just not that impressed by it. Perhaps I'm just numb to how much these players are making now, but I don't see anyone they signed striking fear into an opponent.

Bellichick has never been about striking fear. He has always been about having multiple options and smart disciplined players who can execute those options at a high level. Then he slowly and methodically beats you while you watch helplessly

all this is meaningless however, without a real QB. I think that is their major move

Kolemmitt

Reaction score
They are pretty high on him. They’ve kept him around a while. I like Woods in a depth position. Plays the run decent but doesn’t add anything against the pass.

Hopefully they address the 1 and Woods can thrive being a sub package guy

That's my hope. If I remember right, last year we had already tendered Woods when we signed Poe and Mccoy. Obviously, they didn't work out, but it does show that the front office does not consider Woods a reason not to attempt an upgrade at DT.