Face it Fans, the Cowboys are a Badly Managed Organization

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokes12

Reaction score
You cannot lead the league in moronic behavior and claim that your program is founded on the RKGs. Thieves, drug addicts, molesters and psychos are let to run throughout the organization. Randle, Gregory, DLawrence, N. Carrol, Zeke, Whitehead, Moore, etc. etc. etc. All the Calvin Hills and Jason Garretts are not helping us. We are a joke. Shame on Jerry and Red Ball. It is on them. They know the risks when they draft or pick up these knuckleheads.

Pokes12

Reaction score
The only thing worse then Zeke being suspended 6 games is going to be posts like this...
Hide yourself in self-righteous BS. This team is out of control. How many players are starting the season with suspensions? From 2 games to all year. We lead the league in stupidity. All these players on the sideline to start the season means nothing to you? You want the best team that does not play meaningful games? Grow up and realize that we have always had the excuse that if we were at full strength we would be a better team. It is our own doing not Goodell or any one else. RKGs? More like WKGs.

gmoney112

Reaction score
You cannot lead the league in moronic behavior and claim that your program is founded on the RKGs. Thieves, drug addicts, molesters and psychos are let to run throughout the organization. Randle, Gregory, DLawrence, N. Carrol, Zeke, Whitehead, Moore, etc. etc. etc. All the Calvin Hills and Jason Garretts are not helping us. We are a joke. Shame on Jerry and Red Ball. It is on them. They know the risks when they draft or pick up these knuckleheads.

So... leave.

chicago JK

Reaction score
It is a pattern I am not particularly proud of. I think we all know these guys are in their 20's and are enjoying their recognition and privileged of being a Cowboy. I have no problem with that. I am less proud when we bring in guys like Hardy. That is a direction I would prefer not to go.

I wish Jerry would realize that while some coaches can handle trouble players, Garrett is not one of them. Jimmy and Parcells knew how to deal with these player and make them fearful of their job and for the most part get the best out of them. Jason doesn't, can't or prefers not to.

Most teams are not full with bad guys. Most teams have good guys, questionable guys and guys in the middle who will go with the tide. I think that is where Dallas is. Some coaches can deal a little more with the troubled guys....I think Jerry needs to realize that is not a Garrett strong point.

Setackin

radioactivecowboy88
Reaction score
Hide yourself in self-righteous BS. This team is out of control. How many players are starting the season with suspensions? From 2 games to all year. We lead the league in stupidity. All these players on the sideline to start the season means nothing to you? You want the best team that does not play meaningful games? Grow up and realize that we have always had the excuse that if we were at full strength we would be a better team. It is our own doing not Goodell or any one else. RKGs? More like WKGs.
I'm self-righteous?!? U just made a thread condemning the morality of like 8 guys, u don't even personally know!!!

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
Where there's smoke, there is fire.

Jerry has to take some accountability in the environment he allows.

gmoney112

Reaction score
Leave? Leave what? You are so incredibly unconscious to realize we have met the enemy and it is US!!!

tumblr_mqpt4cWXEZ1rv4cqpo1_400.gif

NorthTexan95

Reaction score

Wait a scond ... Zek "supposedly" does something before he's even drafted and that shows the Cowboys are a bad org? Every sports ... every organization ... every family ... has their share of knuckleheads. This is a stupid rant.

kazzd58

Reaction score

you are more than welcome to find another squad..... sorry you feel that way..... Its not gonna be choir boys in football ever and The docs of her saying shes gonna lie at that... ok bruh

we already know about randy etc but this Zeke deal. whatever we know what this is the y can miss me with that bs explanation

Status
Not open for further replies.