Face it Fans, the Cowboys are a Badly Managed Organization

Status
Not open for further replies.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
You cannot lead the league in moronic behavior and claim that your program is founded on the RKGs. Thieves, drug addicts, molesters and psychos are let to run throughout the organization. Randle, Gregory, DLawrence, N. Carrol, Zeke, Whitehead, Moore, etc. etc. etc. All the Calvin Hills and Jason Garretts are not helping us. We are a joke. Shame on Jerry and Red Ball. It is on them. They know the risks when they draft or pick up these knuckleheads.

Randle had mental issues possibly stemming from concussions.
Gregory has a weed problem.
D-Law tested positive due to doctor administered meds he was taking after back surgery. He lost his appeal.
Carroll was a Cowboys for a couple weeks and drove drunk. Dumb, but not unprecedented.
Zeke, well, he's been well documented.
Whitehead was probably right in that he was falsely accused.
Moore's DUI happened when he was a Seahawk and Dallas signed him understanding a punishment was coming.

With all due respect, we are not a joke. I was a fan of the team in the 1990's, and the players' actions above look like a joke compared to what they were doing. The Cowboys have their fair share of knuckleheads, yes, but I do not see this as an organizational problem. Jerry and Garrett can't hold these guys' hands 365 days a year.

waving monkey

Reaction score
Hide yourself in self-righteous BS. This team is out of control. How many players are starting the season with suspensions? From 2 games to all year. We lead the league in stupidity. All these players on the sideline to start the season means nothing to you? You want the best team that does not play meaningful games? Grow up and realize that we have always had the excuse that if we were at full strength we would be a better team. It is our own doing not Goodell or any one else. RKGs? More like WKGs.
BS

Satchel89

Reaction score
Maybe you should go to another team's forum. We are all passionate Cowboy fans and we disagree with each other sometimes but this is a ridiculous rant. There's been a few players that have made some stupid decisions
Randle had mental issues possibly stemming from concussions.
Gregory has a weed problem.
D-Law tested positive due to doctor administered meds he was taking after back surgery. He lost his appeal.
Carroll was a Cowboys for a couple weeks and drove drunk. Dumb, but not unprecedented.
Zeke, well, he's been well documented.
Whitehead was probably right in that he was falsely accused.
Moore's DUI happened when he was a Seahawk and Dallas signed him understanding a punishment was coming.

With all due respect, we are not a joke. I was a fan of the team in the 1990's, and the players' actions above look like a joke compared to what they were doing. The Cowboys have their fair share of knuckleheads, yes, but I do not see this as an organizational problem. Jerry and Garrett can't hold these guys' hands 365 days a year.
Well said. That sums it up for me too

Pokes12

Reaction score
you are more than welcome to find another squad..... sorry you feel that way..... Its not gonna be choir boys in football ever and The docs of her saying shes gonna lie at that... ok bruh

we already know about randy etc but this Zeke deal. whatever we know what this is the y can miss me with that bs explanation
You are a naive and juvenile person if you think this is just a few bad apples. Open your eyes, Hardy, Gregory, Randle, Moore, DLaw, Zeke, Irving are not a few guys. They represent a subset of some of the others who are smart enough not to get caught. This has nothing to do with being a fan. I love the team but the management is extremely questionable. Live with it. It is the truth.

Pokes12

Reaction score
Like what? Actual reality of the situation? Is Fan Zone short for Fantasy Zone?

This team is a mess and has been for two decades.
You cannot win with an egotist like Jerry and a lightweight like Red Ball. We need to clean house and find out who really wants to play football and win. Dak, Witt, Lee, Frederick, Martin, Smith, Byron, OScan are the RKGs. Let's find more like them.

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
Mods, can you delete personal attacks on this thread. Or move it to the drama zone.

Pokes12

Reaction score
Wait a scond ... Zek "supposedly" does something before he's even drafted and that shows the Cowboys are a bad org? Every sports ... every organization ... every family ... has their share of knuckleheads. This is a stupid rant.
This is not a rant, my friend. The facts make the team so susceptible to attack for their incompetence in fielding a full team at any time in the last ten years. Look at the facts and contemplate the reality.

bandfan

Reaction score
You cannot lead the league in moronic behavior and claim that your program is founded on the RKGs. Thieves, drug addicts, molesters and psychos are let to run throughout the organization. Randle, Gregory, DLawrence, N. Carrol, Zeke, Whitehead, Moore, etc. etc. etc. All the Calvin Hills and Jason Garretts are not helping us. We are a joke. Shame on Jerry and Red Ball. It is on them. They know the risks when they draft or pick up these knuckleheads.
So go follow one of the numerous teams that simply wouldn't allow any type of behavior not approved by your holier than thou attitude...

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
You cannot win with an egotist like Jerry and a lightweight like Red Ball. We need to clean house and find out who really wants to play football and win. Dak, Witt, Lee, Frederick, Martin, Smith, Byron, OScan are the RKGs. Let's find more like them.

I cannot disagree with your idea, but can any team find 53 RKG's? Did the Cowboys win three Super Bowls in the 1990's with all RKG's? If a guy gets arrested for one simple thing, just one time, is he a bad person that doesn't deserve a chance to play for the Cowboys? If all teams "cleaned house" and tried to do that, they wouldn't be able to field a roster.

Pokes12

Reaction score
I'm asking the same question.
You don't think someone accused of DV and grabbing a girls blouse and pulling it down a saint? Think about how you would feel if it were your mother or sister. Molester?

Status
Not open for further replies.