Fair market value of Dak?

Verdict

Reaction score
The decision has been made about keeping Dak and extending him is a possibility this offseason.

1. What is fair market value for Dak?
2. What amount should the Cowboys not exceed per year and make him play out this offseason?

Verdict

Reaction score
I would like to see the Cowboys keep it 20 mil per year or under. Something tells me I will be disappointed when the Cowboys pay him Garoppolo money.

sureletsrace

Official CZ Homer
Reaction score
Unfortunately it’s one of the resident cowboyszone Manbabies.
These guys will cry and scream for years over Dak being our QB because he isn’t Patrick Mahomes.

Watch them all chime in soon.

I just don't get it. It seems like there are two sides. Those that defend Dak relentlessly, and those that think he is the worst player on the team, or the worst QB in the NFL. I'm somewhere in the middle. He's currently an average-above average (missing the tier of great and elite) but also only in his third year.

starcity214

Reaction score
Unfortunately it’s one of the resident cowboyszone Manbabies.
These guys will cry and scream for years over Dak being our QB because he isn’t Patrick Mahomes.

Watch them all chime in soon.

I better not hear you being upset because Jason Garrett isn't Tom Landry..

I better not hear you being upset because our offensive line isn't as good as the 90's offensive line..

I better not hear you being upset because Scott Linehan isn't Sean McVay...

I mean, if you're ok with a mediocre QB, why can't you be ok with mediocre coaches and supporting cast?

I hope Jerry pays Scott Linehan 100$ million and extends him for the next 50 years. Why? Because Scott is a winner...hes 33-15 and no other offensive coordinator has more wins than him over the last 3 years..

When the draft comes, I hope Jerry forfeits all of our picks because we don't need improvement. I mean, only the patriots have more wins so our guys must all be elite!

Sign a free agent safety or draft one in the second round? Pfft! Give Jeff Heath top dollar because with him we are 33-15 and he must be great, or else, how is he starting on the league's best defense? Same for whoever plays DT we better pay him Aaron Donald type money because our DT is a winner unlike Aaron Donald..

See how foolish your logic sounds?

The goal is to improve the team's weaknesses not to say "well, he's average so let's keep him"

Hardline

Reaction score
Let his market value be determined when he hits free agentcy
Let's see what the rest of the league thinks his market value is .

Mookie

Reaction score
If I'm Dallas I'd wait until after the playoffs. If Dak exceeds all expectations (Super Bowl berth) then I wouldn't have any problems paying him $20-24per and the fanbase would love that as well. If he doesn't his leverage goes down, his time is soon to expire and Dallas may be able to offer him $13-$16 per or let him walk.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
I'd extend Kellen Moore. He's 9-6 with a backup starting. That's pretty good for his first year. Kellen turned around a 3-5 season too.
I better not hear another, "we need a better quarterback coach". Kellen is doing miracles with a scrub.

Bob-Lillys-War

Reaction score
I'd extend Kellen Moore. He's 9-6 with a backup starting. That's pretty good for his first year. Kellen turned around a 3-5 season too.
I better not hear another, "we need a better quarterback coach". Kellen is doing miracles with a scrub.

:laugh::lmao:

Bob-Lillys-War

Reaction score
Well the 28 million dollars his agent asked for is a bit excessive .

20 million would be great for this team.

superonyx

Reaction score

I better not hear you being upset because our offensive line isn't as good as the 90's offensive line..

I mean, if you're ok with a mediocre QB, why can't you be ok with mediocre coaches and supporting cast?

I hope Jerry pays Scott Linehan 100$ million and extends him for the next 50 years. Why? Because Scott is a winner...hes 33-15 and no other offensive coordinator has more wins than him over the last 3 years..

When the draft comes, I hope Jerry forfeits all of our picks because we don't need improvement. I mean, only the patriots have more wins so our guys must all be elite!

Sign a free agent safety or draft one in the second round? Pfft! Give Jeff Heath top dollar because with him we are 33-15 and he must be great, or else, how is he starting on the league's best defense? Same for whoever plays DT we better pay him Aaron Donald type money because our DT is a winner unlike Aaron Donald..

The goal is to improve the team's weaknesses not to say "well, he's average so let's keep him"
Where in my post did I say Dak was the answer?
You see you had to make a ton of assumptions in order to try and make a goofball point.

You could have just asked me how I feel about the subject.
You would have gotten a logical even response. But that doesn’t feed the temper tantrum you manbabies need to have.

StarBoyz83

Reaction score
I think that is still too much. The dude isn't worth 10 million a year. He's a solid backup. Let him play out his contract and he'll show you what he is.

I think it's too much also. I fear Jerry will give him like 28 mil a year.

DFWJC

Reaction score

:omg: