Fans are being played

BHendri5

Reaction score
These reporters are playing all you gullible fans. Do you guys realize how long ago this interview was done? I was done while we Romo was gone, but now they play it like T.O. just did this after the Win in Washington.

Then Watkins writes a new article with stuff from a 2006 article in it.
Jenn is a straight up idiot that should be writing about cooking or something, else, not football.
Just disrespect for her, not for all women, because some really do know football, oh and disrespect for anyone that has been gullible enough to buy into what these idiot writers have been writing these past few days.

They want to see this team, fail, trust me if this team succeeds they will be pissed, and they will have to recant everything they have been saying.

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
I wasn't aware it was filmed during Romo's absence. That certainly puts it in a different light, if true.

It makes his complaints seem -- obvious.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Tim MacMahon suggets it was done on Tuesday...

from the latest blog entry

Just like it's a coincidence that T.O. called in sick for practice the day after the interview was taped.

Also, Deion supposedly asked T.O. how it felt to be 6-4. So while the timing seems off, the comments seem recent.

bigE79

Reaction score
WoodysGirl;2434906 said:
Tim MacMahon suggets it was done on Tuesday...

from the latest blog entry

Also, Deion supposedly asked T.O. how it felt to be 6-4. So while the timing seems off, the comments seem recent.
thats what i was about to say...NEON did say 6-4

bigE79

Reaction score
BHendri5;2434899 said:
These reporters are playing all you gullible fans. Do you guys realize how long ago this interview was done? I was done while we Romo was gone, but now they play it like T.O. just did this after the Win in Washington.

Jenn is a straight up idiot that should be writing about cooking or something, else, not football.
Just disrespect for her, not for all women, because some really do know football, oh and disrespect for anyone that has been gullible enough to buy into what these idiot writers have been writing these past few days.

They want to see this team, fail, trust me if this team succeeds they will be pissed, and they will have to recant everything they have been saying.
Well if it was done while ROMO was out then deon can see into the future cause he asked T.O how it feels to be 6-4:star:

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
Not sure how "timing" is supposed to redeem him or work in his favor. He either sat for a high-profile interview where he selfishly whined about not getting the ball or he didn't. Remember the Green Bay game, when his stats sucked but everyone patted him on the back for his hustle? When TO said winning, not personal glory, was the highest priority? What happened to that TO? Was it all bull****?

CutMeMick

Reaction score
bigE79;2434908 said:
thats what i was about to say...NEON did say 6-4
Don't make excuses for him!
I'm as big a Boys fan as the next guy, but this was an incredibily selfish move by T.O.!

Also, I don't expect my post to stay on the board however-
apparently ANY criticism of the Boys is subject to deletion!

That $ U C K $!!
We should be able to call a spade a spade!

This is vintage T.O. unfortunately- circa SF, Philly, et al

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
BHendri5;2434899 said:

ummm you worried about big brother watching and everything in this world is a conspiracy?

tomson75

Brain Dead Shill
Reaction score
CutMeMick;2434912 said:
Don't make excuses for him! I'm as big a Boys fan as the next guy, but this was an incredibily selfish move by T.O.!
I don't expect this post to stay on the board however- apperently ANY criticism of the Boys is subject to deletion!

0 for 2 on this post.

1. He wasn't making an excuse. He was taking an excuse away from Owens.

2. Criticism of the Cowboys is rampant on this forum. Often deservedly so.

However, your post should be removed, due to its sheer stupidity.

bigE79

Reaction score
CutMeMick;2434912 said:
I'm as big a Boys fan as the next guy, but this was an incredibily selfish move by T.O.!

That $ U C K $!!

who the hell is making excuses?

Big Dakota

Reaction score
CutMeMick;2434912 said:

That $ U C K $!!

Oh bull****. That's not how this board operates.

burntricersx

Reaction score
This stuff is getting outta hand. TO can't fart without the media up his butt about it. He is who he is...that's not gonna change. When he starts getting the ball again, he'll **** and all will be merry.

We can't go a day without a story about TO or one about Pacman... :banghead:

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
CutMeMick;2434912 said:

That $ U C K $!!

You join the forum make 9 posts all bashing the Cowboys while proping up the Giants in a few of them then bash the mods?

Get off the board Giants troll

dozin_theknick

Reaction score
CutMeMick;2434912 said:

That $ U C K $!!

Yes, because anything cutting down TO is deleted immediately.:rolleyes:

Sorry but that entire post is so weak.

dcfanatic

Benched
Reaction score
BHendri5;2434899 said:

Yeah they want the team to fail so they have no playoff games to attend or write about, lol.

The interview was done this week. And for you to not even figure that out from listening to Deion reference the current 6-4 record in the interview tells me that I would rather get my info from 'Little Ball of Hate' over you every day of the week.

Oh and no disrespect for you or any of the other idiots who would read anything you post and determine it's worth a nickel, but put the pipe down and do some reading instead of just spouting off silly posts that make no sense.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
BHendri5;2434899 said:

Yeah happened while Romo was gone. With the exception of the little fact that he mentioned they're 6-4. Either he's incredibly good at predicting the future or you're not real good at paying attention.

AbeBeta

Reaction score
WoodysGirl;2434906 said:

Wow, basic fact check

Someone got blowed up

Come on folks, make it a little harder for people to trash you.

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
tomson75;2434916 said:
0 for 2 on this post.

1. He wasn't making an excuse. He was taking an excuse away from Owens.

2. Criticism of the Cowboys is rampant on this forum. Often deservedly so.

However, your post should be removed, due to its sheer stupidity.

Ouch!

That's gonna leave a mark............hopefully a gash as it deserves.