Fans should really start wearing bags over their heads at the game

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
Signs that say "Jerry Please Fire the GM".

That might get his attention. Make it personal.

Otherwise, he's all for the drama.

Chrispierce

Reaction score
Actually....went to the store,asked for my things in a paper bag. What’s the laws again driving with a bag on your head? The shame....oh the shame.

Jeffkills

Reaction score
It would only take one person doing it to get on TV.

Those of you who go should do it; it’d defiantly be all over TV & internet, I guarantee it...

Established1971

fiveandcounting
Reaction score
Remember the Aints? People going to any remaining home games should wear bags over their heads to shame Jones

Established1971

fiveandcounting
Reaction score
They merged my post into this and by doing that dropped my idea which was in the subject line (thanks admins but sometimes youre too anal) so Ill post it here: those with bags over their heads can be "the Cowlboys", like the Saints were the Aints

ICP

Reaction score
It would be a better statement if they didnt go to the game in the first place

cowboy_ron

You Can't Fix Stupid
Reaction score
Oh, I absolutely would. I've got way too much of a competitive drive to name myself to a position which I'm not good at. That is a huge lack of self awareness.

Would you seriously make yourself a GM, even though you're not qualified? I think that's very strange.
That's the issue I have with Garrett.....he knows he's no more qualified to be a head coach today then he was the day he was put in that position, yet he don't have enough character and dignity to step down even though half the NFL world can't stand him.

DallasDomination

Reaction score
our fans are too high end to do such a thing... It’s beneath them. Nothing will change.

ICP

Reaction score
Yeah, that's been suggested for like 20 years, you think it will suddenly happen?
Absolutely not, I for one would love to see Jerry's palace half empty though. Might finally make him take note