Fans should really start wearing bags over their heads at the game

SoBlue128

Reaction score
Maybe that would get Jerry's attention.

He could care less as long as the stadium is full. He gets to tinker with a very lavish toy and takes in tons of cash doing so, why change? Who would, I wouldn’t would you lol. There is absolutely no consequence to his meddling

kskboys

Reaction score
He could care less as long as the stadium is full. He gets to tinker with a very lavish toy and takes in tons of cash doing so, why change? Who would, I wouldn’t would you lol. There is absolutely no consequence to his meddling
Oh, I absolutely would. I've got way too much of a competitive drive to name myself to a position which I'm not good at. That is a huge lack of self awareness.

Would you seriously make yourself a GM, even though you're not qualified? I think that's very strange.

SoBlue128

Reaction score
Oh, I absolutely would. I've got way too much of a competitive drive to name myself to a position which I'm not good at. That is a huge lack of self awareness.

Would you seriously make yourself a GM, even though you're not qualified? I think that's very strange.

Good point but we are talking abt a billionaire with a huge ego. It’s easy to say I would but embarrassing myself like that would take its toll.

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
I used to cry as a kid when Dallas lost. Then moved up to throwing crap as I got older. Now? I just really don't give a damn anymore. Since Jimmy Johnson left this team has been mostly a dumpster. So from here on out until it be real change I'll just rejoice in the excellent play of my Ohio State team and my Lakers. I'm not even gonna waste my valuable time on this team anymore. Anybody who even takes Jerry Jones seriously as a GM in my opinion is ********. This guy is taking all us fans to the bank and we're bending over saying thank-you. Pathetic....Little Al Davis Jr.

ksadler1

Reaction score
I used to cry as a kid when Dallas lost. Then moved up to throwing crap as I got older. Now? I just really don't give a damn anymore. Since Jimmy Johnson left this team has been mostly a dumpster. So from here on out until it be real change I'll just rejoice in the excellent play of my Ohio State team and my Lakers. I'm not even gonna waste my valuable time on this team anymore. Anybody who even takes Jerry Jones seriously as a GM in my opinion is ********. This guy is taking all us fans to the bank and we're bending over saying thank-you. Pathetic....Little Al Davis Jr.

I feel your anger. I don't think I'll be watching any more Cowboys games this year. I'm done until Jerry can truly show he cares about more than money...

Diehardblues

Reaction score

It’s not if you want the Celebrity status associated.

There’s always people with money who want to go into business of their passion but have no experience.

Jerry bought a NFL team because he wanted to run a football team without being in a position where he could be fired like GM or HC.

Cattle_Rancher

Reaction score
I want everyone to get up and moon the field with fire Jason or hire a GM written on their butts. Lol that should get some attention

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
I feel your anger. I don't think I'll be watching any more Cowboys games this year. I'm done until Jerry can truly show he cares about more than money...

Not about money. Only thing Jerry loves more then money is himself AKA EGO. This guy as a GM is way dumber then he is smart in making money. His ego is so fragile that anyone else taking the credit more then him is unbearable. And Jr. may even be worse. God. I hate this is happening to the one team I have put above any other.
I've always been Dallas ,Lakers,Ohio State and Ciny Reds. Since the Reds have given up on winning I don't even watch them or baseball anymore. I'm afraid my beloved Dallas Cowboys are going the way of the Reds. I get the reason in baseball why a small market team can't win anymore. But Dallas doesn't have that reason. We only have ONE. A power hungry owner who wants all the power. All the power ,credit and love from fanatic fans. Jerry doesn't care about winning anymore. Jerry only cares about building his empire and controlling every aspect of the Dallas Cowboys. Charlotte and Mrs.Jones only care about their museums and Victory Secrets. I think the whole family sucks as far as the Dallas Cowboys go, So yea. I'm pretty close to calling it a career with Dallas. 45 or more years I've been with this team. Not once ever having any other team ahead of them or jumping ship. But the end draws near. Thanks for the 3 Super Bowls ,Jerry. But like a hurricane in a drought. You brought the rain to end the drought. But drowned many people as you did. I wish now that Hurricane Jerry had never come.

ICP

Reaction score
Never gonna happen and I just don't get it. It's like fans in the Dallas area that go to the games are blind as to what's going on

Pessimist_cowboy

Reaction score
The fans cheer when it’s 4th and 1 and the cowboys are on offense. They have no idea what’s going on in that stadium.

exciter

Reaction score
Maybe that would get Jerry's attention.
Do they even make those big brown paper bags anymore? Because I'm not sure how safe putting a plastic bag over your head is... plus Greta says their bad!