Fans who would rather their team lose so they can trash the player they hate make me sad

kskboys

Reaction score
so they can trash the player they hate make me sad. Lucky I’m old enough to remember when most fans rooted for the team regardless if they loved or disliked the QB or any other player.
Then quit letting it bother you. The more you talk about those types, the more you give them power. Ignore them, and they mostly go away.

Kwyn

Reaction score
I would love to see one of reality’s polls, where there is no escape from an opinion.

Do you root for the Cowboys to win every week?
Yes or no.

Put people on record.

There are plenty of our “fans” who would simply ignore the poll rather than go on record that they actually root for wins

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
I love beating the crap out of teams. I love winning. But I shouldn't be obligated to kiss Dak's butt or start worshiping at his alter just because he had a good game today. And I won't.

Let's see if he can do the same against better competition. Lets see if he can step up in the playoffs. Maybe then we'll start talking about giving him deserved props. Right now I still don't trust him. You know who else was able to beat up on the bad teams but could never get it done in the playoffs? Yep, #9.

Go ahead and call me every name in the book - I don't care. I'm entitled to my opinion as much as any other member of this site.

Kwyn

Reaction score
I love beating the crap out of teams. I love winning. But I shouldn't be obligated to kiss Dak's butt or start worshiping at his alter just because he had a good game today. And I won't.

Let's see if he can do the same against better competition. Lets see if he can step up in the playoffs. Maybe then we'll start talking about giving him deserved props. Right now I still don't trust him.

Go ahead and call me every name in the book - I don't care. I'm entitled to my opinion as much as any other member of this site.
Do you root for the cowboys to win every week?

Yes or No.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
so they can trash the player they hate make me sad. Lucky I’m old enough to remember when most fans rooted for the team regardless if they loved or disliked the QB or any other player.
Agreed.

They have ruined this website. It's no longer fun around here. We should be having fun, celebrating and appreciating a QB who is among the league's best, leading the team to what looks like it might be a third 12-5 season (and the playoffs), plus is now solidly a bonafied MVP candidate for this 2023 season.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score

Let's see if he can do the same against better competition. Lets see if he can step up in the playoffs. Maybe then we'll start talking about giving him deserved props. Right now I still don't trust him. You know who else was able to beat up on the bad teams but could never get it done in the playoffs? Yep, #9.

Stay away then and don't show up until the playoffs you unappreciative negative nancy.

Kwyn

Reaction score
Agreed.

They have ruined this website. It's no longer fun around here. We should be having fun, celebrating and appreciating a QB who is among the league's best, leading the team to what looks like it might be a third 12-5 season (and the playoffs), plus is now solidly a bonafied MVP candidate for this 2023 season.
Even if he’s not! Even if he sucks!

I rooted for Quincy Carter.

I’d root for Rush if he was our starter.

Whoever is our QB, I’m going to root for him to play great every week.

Doing otherwise just seems crazy to me.

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
Agreed.

Just like on the old DC.com board, right? You would know, you were guilty of destroying the site every day with your vitriol against Romo.

KSK knows this to be true - he was a mod.

Last edited: