Fansided has us trading up for Fields

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Maybe its because they played for Ohio state

Yeah he doesn't remind me of Haskins at all.

He is a Dak clone.

Same build and everything.

Fields is definitely better coming out of college and has more athleticism and a better deep ball.

Both guys are slow in their progressions and aren't the types to throw WR's open.

Nearly identical players.

Sydla

Reaction score
I don't totally hate trading up for a QB.

I do totally hate trading up for Fields. Lawrence (LOL) or Wilson or bust.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
I don't totally hate trading up for a QB.

I do totally hate trading up for Fields. Lawrence (LOL) or Wilson or bust.

LAwrence is out of the question but man that would get me excited as a fan again.

Wilson would be awesome here.

Lance? Big risk but big reward potential.

Fields? High floor imo. If he goes to a good team he will be good.

Mac Jones? I liked him a lot at the beginning of this draft process but i'm too scared to draft him at this point. Lack of mobility just increases the potential bust rate.

He's great at reading defenses. He does a lot of things better then most of these guys but QB's who can run just seem to be can't miss prospects these days.

DasTex

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
sleeper QB is Sam Ehlinger - yea my 2 nd
Love Sam as a competitor....not as a NFL QB. I've watched a lot of him as he went to my kids HS and stayed here local at UT. Once again, great guy - won't ever give up and keeps fighting and will push his teammates to be the best they can be, but just don't see it in the NFL. Hope I'm wrong and Dallas drafts him and he becomes the next star in Dallas, but just don't see it.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
Remember that it's just some random dude named Reid Hanson doing a mock draft for Fansided.
Could be any of 100 people from this forum (well, maybe not Dak_Attack...lol) doing the same thing and having exactly the same zero validity.

I do give them credit for getting the draft-day trade values right.
It would take the 10th pick and either this year's 2nd rounder or next year's 1st (which is what they used) to move all the way up the 4th pick.

:lmao2::lmao2: