Fastest players in the nfl

AdamJT13

Salary Cap Analyst
Reaction score
Shady12;2320531 said:
Jamaal Charles is up there, 10.1 in the 100.

It was a wind-aided 10.13. His best unaided time was 10.23.

JordanTaber

Benched
Reaction score
01finalowens100.jpeg

End of thread.

ajk23az

Through Pain Comes Clarity
Reaction score
DaBoys4Life;2320448 said:
You guys do realize that Chris Johnson ran the fastest electronic 40 time in combine history.....

Why do you pimp him so hard? It is actually kinda annoying.

mmohican29

Reaction score
ajk23az;2322845 said:

DaBoys:

I listed 5 very fast players that come to mind, every one of which appeared on someone else's list too without the benefit of their combine numbers :rolleyes: . I didn't list Chris Johnson and I got "what a joke"....

I'm sorry- if you and Chris Johnson had a moment at some point, then I feel bad for slighting your fleet footed RB. So when he stares at you through the dark blue of his Titans facemask on DirectV tell him I'm sorry for disgracing him with the likes of DeSean Jackson and Devin Hester in a conversation as to who are some fast football players.:eek::

Stand by your man, DaBoys4Life.

Apollo Creed

Stackin and Processin, Well
Reaction score
Jacoby Ford WR from Clemson will run a sub 4.2 at this years combine, but he is still going to suck.

Reaction score
mmohican29;2322890 said:
DaBoys:

I listed 5 very fast players that come to mind, every one of which appeared on someone else's list too without the benefit of their combine numbers :rolleyes: . I didn't list Chris Johnson and I got "what a joke"....

I'm sorry- if you and Chris Johnson had a moment at some point, then I feel bad for slighting your fleet footed RB. So when he stares at you through the dark blue of his Titans facemask on DirectV tell him I'm sorry for disgracing him with the likes of DeSean Jackson and Devin Hester in a conversation as to who are some fast football players.:eek::

Stand by your man, DaBoys4Life.

Again.... DEVIN HESTER DOES NOT HAVE ELITE SPEED!!!

He is alot like Felix Jones when the ball is in his hands. He makes his descisions quickly, has great vision and excellent acceleration. BUT...

You dont see him pull away from people like you do guys with elite speed.

Ill give you Desean and would even have given you Ted Ginn...( although he hasnt made a play since the Florida-OSU game). Chris Johnson would SMOKE Hester.. it wouldnt be close...

Just because Madden gave him a 99 in speed, doesnt mean he is fast... hell they gave Crayton 92 speed and Stanback 88 speed...

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
ajk23az;2322845 said:

Chris Johnson ran the fastest 40 time in the history of the electronic combine is the truth not me trying to pimp him so go some where......:rolleyes:

mmohican29

Reaction score
Ok MC Cowboy. Present one shred of video evidence Devin Hester can be run down from behind. I could care less what the combine number was. The man has serious wheels. And I believe his Miami pro-day speed was 4.31/4.38. That's pretty damn fast, and many people believed he had put on weight specifically for the combine to go higher in the draft and it backfired. I remember a SI article that had his speed at the 4.25 level his Sophomore and Junior year when he was a shade over 160lbs.

NeonNinja

Dash28
Reaction score
He is always on Chris Johnson jock and downplays every thing Felix does all because we didn't draft his boy.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
headhunterroy05;2324127 said:
He is always on Chris Johnson jock and downplays every thing Felix does all because we didn't draft his boy.

Yeah, but in this thread he's right, because it's a thread about speed. Its in all the other rookie RB threads that he's wrong and annoying.

R8erFan4Ever

Reaction score
Chris Johnson ran a 4.24 at the combine.

Idk if combines tell the whole story when Mcfadden ran a 4.31 i believe and he gets run down and caught by a linebacker.

ABQcowboyJR

Reaction score
Shady12;2320531 said:
Jamaal Charles is up there, 10.1 in the 100.
I was wondering when someone was gonna mention him. I remember reading somewhere how UT would be able to emulate Bush's speed in practice with him for the national championship game. The guy is flat out fast.

cowboys2233

Reaction score
DaBoys4Life;2320448 said:
You guys do realize that Chris Johnson ran the fastest electronic 40 time in combine history.....

You do realize that combine times aren't electronic, they're hand timed. Ask Adam.

IOW, quit talking out of your arse. :laugh2:

sonnyboy

Benched
Reaction score
StarKist;2320486 said:
Pac Man is the fastest when it comes to getting into trouble... if that counts.

:rolleyes:

But not as fast the news of his "troubles" fly.:rolleyes:

sonnyboy

Benched
Reaction score
playmakers;2320444 said:
In pads, I think you defintly have to put our own TEEo up there. The fastest player in the league is probably some backup wide reciever or DB on a bad team. Heres some for you

Andre Johnson
Sproules
Lee Evans
APeterson
old Joey Galloway
Calvin Johnson

Was thinking the same thing. You seldom here people speak of TO's speed, but he often looks like the fastest guy on the field.

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
cowboys2233;2324269 said:
You do realize that combine times aren't electronic, they're hand timed. Ask Adam.

IOW, quit talking out of your arse. :laugh2:

pro days a hand time combine are both thats why the first time is unofficial