Eight days a week
Should've known better
Help
Ticket to Ride
She loves you
Day tripper
Across the Universe
Magical Mystery Tour
I could do this all day, dude. They should have their own wing in the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame
Agree with you, hard to pick a favorite and they should have their own HOF because no musical artists ever changed society as they did. Dylan made us think but the Beatles made us change.

staubach24

Reaction score
I went to a Mccartney concert back in 2008. I think I got more of a kick looking at the audience, and seeing fans that ranged in age from infant to 80. 60+ year old women literally crying and to the brink of fainting, and you know everybody knew the words to every song, regardless of how big a hit it was. And it occured to me, if he had played all the songs that he wrote as a beatle, those fans still would have heard less than half of what they did as a group. And it would have taken him till dawn to do it. John, you da man, I miss you and I hate that ***hole that stole you from us.

Chrispierce

Reaction score
....oh and no particular reasons or stories for songs I like. Something about the harmonies and arrangements of songs,and you can always sing to them. It’s not distant and removed,it’s people music for people. There’s a song for every mood and occasion too. Need a protest rally? “Revolution” Smoking out? “Strawberry Fields” Got a funeral and you forgot to hire the organist? “Eleanor Rigby”..Or picking up the girl “I Saw Ger Standing There” falling in love with girl,”Here Comes The Sun”,then getting dumped by girl two weeks later,”Let It Be”.
I just like their music,and their solo stuff too.

Last edited:

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Man that's a tough one. So many great, great songs this band has written. Well, I don't know if it's my favorite but I like this video of Hey Jude. As many of you may know, Hey Jude was actually a song written by Paul McCartny and it was originally "Hey Jules" for John's Son Julian. It was written to try and help him get through his parents divorce. I watch this video and the interaction of Paul and John and it's just interesting to me. They were so young.

Ozdcfan

Reaction score
No reply
In my life
Here comes the sun
We can work it out
Something
Across the universe
Things we said today
Youve got to hide your love away