Favorite character on each of the Star Trek Series and why

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
I really hate people who urge me into making difficult choices. :mad::p My favorites:

L0119WT.jpg

Captain James Tiberius Kirk

Brash. Ladies man. Superb poker player. Each week I looked forward to seeing what challenges would the galaxy throw at Kirk and wonder how he would beat them, while laughing with that boyish smile of his.

Favorite Kirk episode: The Doomsday Machine

wsufpjT.jpg

Lieutenant Commander Worf

Indomitable. Loyal to a fault. Prideful. Worf was the ultimate warrior, who would sacrifice all for the sake of Klingon honor. ST:TOS instilled a silly hatred in me for fictional Klingon characters but Worf made me love them.

Favorite Worf Episode: Redemption

fmVp2r3.jpg

Chief of Security (Constable) Odo

Aloof. Enigmatic. A unique soul, even after he found his people. Odo fascinated me. A channeling. He could literally morph himself into anyone or any object but he used his truly amazing gift modestly and sparingly. This was the hardest choice for me because I loved Sisko but Odo won me over in the end.

Favorite Odo Episode: Chimera

7htjiLM.jpg

Chief Engineer B'Elanna Torres

Fiesty. Super intelligent. Relentless. Torres is the closest hybrid character i enjoy most besides to Spock (Nimoy). Her human side was passionate about her anything that interested her most and her Klingon side ramped her passion at the most opportune or inopportune moments.

Favorite Torres Episode: Day of Honor

xc8cBEE.jpg

Commander T'Pol

Observant. Critical. Vulcan. In my opinion the BEST Vulcan characterization since Nimoy. Unlike Seven of Nine or Commander Troi, T'Pol was sexy as hell without any applied effort on her part. It was awesome watching T'Pol transformation from the non-human outsider into one of the most human-like characters of the crew.

Favorite T'Pol Episode: Carbon Creek

HVaLJj8.jpg

Captain/Terran Emperor/Section 31 Operative Philippa Georgiou

Deviously clever. Kirk-like brashness. Unrepentant. (I really dislike that Michelle Yeoh does not get MORE facetime) I was hoping in becoming invested in Georgiou the starship captain but that was short-lived. However, Georgiou the displaced galactic emperor has been a personal treat for me. There is nothing she will not do to get what she wants--unless it has something to do with her only weakness, Michael.

Favorite Georgiou Episode: Vaulting Ambition

Awesome post my brother and frequent victim!