Favorite Clips

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Advance notice to participating members:

I am currently goofing off at work but not enough to have adequate time for properly reviewing all posted clips in their entirety at one time. Please understand site rute #4, "You will not include profanity or non-family friendly language in your posts", shall be applied to all clips reviewed sometime today.

I make myself sound like Gene Siskel lol.

Now back to real work. :( :)

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

I am currently goofing off at work but not enough to have adequate time for properly reviewing all posted clips in their entirety at one time. Please understand site rute #4, "You will not include profanity or non-family friendly language in your posts", shall be applied to all clips reviewed sometime today.

I specifically prefaced my clip of A Few Good Men so you or another mod would double check it.

JohnnyTheFox

Achilleslastand
Reaction score

And i was just about to post the pre game speech from North Dallas 40 in honor of the great Mac Davis. For anyone who hasn't seen it just search North Dallas 40 pre game on YT. :laugh::laugh:

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I specifically prefaced my clip of A Few Good Men so you or another mod would double check it.
Here's the golden rule:

If a word is typed in a reply and it ends up as a bunch of asterisks when it appears in the post, it is not allowed per site rule #4. The exact same rule applies to spoken or visible words in a video or pic.

:)

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Here's the golden rule:

If a word is typed in a reply and it ends up as a bunch of asterisks when it appears in the post, it is not allowed per site rule #4. The exact same rule applies to spoken or visible words in a video or pic.

:)
I remember a song thread in which Reality allowed some small amount of leeway in the lyrics, and I wasn't sure if it applied here, being part of a classic speech. Thank you.