Favorite Covers

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
The albums Longing in Their Hearts and Luck of the Draw are both excellent albums, with a mixture of slow and up tempo songs. She's a master of the slide guitar as well as having that sultry voice.[/QUOTE][/QUOTE]

Roadtrip635

Reaction score
Covering a Marvin Gaye song is tough, but Ben Harper does a great job. I think Marvin would approve.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
I don't know if we have any Joe Satriani fans up in here but he is one of my favorite musicians. His song "Always With Me, Always With You" is not an easy play. Here is a cover of Satriani's tune, performed by an 11 year old boy. Kid is pretty Amazing to me.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Agreed. Good voice for the song, no doubt.

The guy picking this tune is pretty good too. Maybe better then the vocals. I mean, this piece is not all that hard to play but he is doing some unique things with the lead, while at the same time, playing it as good or better then Joe Perry did. The vocalist singing this is very good but he's no Steven Tyler. The Lead Guitar is pretty damn good.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
The guy picking this tune is pretty good too. Maybe better then the vocals. I mean, this piece is not all that hard to play but he is doing some unique things with the lead, while at the same time, playing it as good or better then Joe Perry did. The vocalist singing this is very good but he's no Steven Tyler. The Lead Guitar is pretty damn good.
Tyler is an original, and he lives the art of music, but if I'm gonna hear anyone else do this song, this is about what I'd wanna hear. They don't stray too far, yet they don't try to mimic the Aerosmith rendition.

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
Blacktop MOJO. Play them every week. Great guys from Palestine tx

The Dark Bishop

Reaction score
HEART - BLACK DOG (HD) - Led Zep cover, live from Montreal, 2013.

Always loved Heart. Ann and Nancy have been doing it for years.... If only Nancy will share her diet tips with Ann..... Nancy is still looking hot over the years.....

The Dark Bishop

Reaction score
Would love to play Type O Negatives version of Hey Joe by Jimi Hendrix but sadly there is no PG version of "Hey Pete"

Since that is an only for those to seek it out I figured to try another by Type O Negative.....

Type O Negative - (Beatles Melody) Day Tripper/If I Needed Someone/I Want You (She's So Heavy)

The Dark Bishop

Reaction score
Here is Summer breeze done by TON the way it was meant to be..... Banned for Lyrics but not a single explicit lyric in it... Just sexually charged....

Type O Negative Summer Girl (Banned Version - Summer Breeze)