Favorite Cowboys game you ever attended?

RomoIsGod

Reaction score
I have been to 5 games that were all in Texas stadium. Have yet to go to AT&T stadium yet.

My favorite game was the Thanksgiving Jason Garrett game. Cowboys were down by half-time but came roaring back in the second half. Emmitt Smith turned it up and Garrett just threw the ball deep to his receivers. Great game.

FanofJerry

Reaction score
A home game sometime between '93 and '95 against the Packers and Favre...my uncle took me and we sat in a box directly across from Jerrys box...maybe 45 yard line. I was coming back from walking around buying a hat...took the elevator up the the hallway where you walk around to boxes...kind of was lost and turned around and there was no other than the man himself...walking around the hallway by himself...walked up and put his hand out to shake my hand and at the same time gave me the Jerry smile and wink.

True freaking story. Dallas will miss Jerry when hes gone. Dudes a Legend round these parts. Love him or hate...dudes a Legend

Reid1boys

Reaction score
I have been to 5 games that were all in Texas stadium. Have yet to go to AT&T stadium yet.

My favorite game was the Thanksgiving Jason Garrett game. Cowboys were down by half-time but came roaring back in the second half. Emmitt Smith turned it up and Garrett just threw the ball deep to his receivers. Great game.
Jan of 1993 at Candlestick park, NIners vs Cowboys NFC Championship Game.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
My favorite has to be the Emmitt Smith takedown of the Giants in N.J. for all the playoff marbles to finish the 1993 season. Incredible performance and a most memorable game.
This is one of my worst games ( I did not attend) but I lost a lot of money on that game. On the bright side, that game cured me of gambling on NFL games.

USArmyVet

Reaction score
Giant stadium. I met Jimmie Johnson and Jerry Jones before the game. Phil Simms almost came back and won it the fourth quarter. But never happened

I didn't meet anyone but also attended the Cowboys-Giants game in the Meadowlands many years ago (Deion was with the team). Best part was wearing a Cowboys jersey and getting crap from the Giants fans but at the end of the game it was all in good fun.....would never do that in Philly Stadium (that's why they have a courthouse in the stadium).

Reid1boys

Reaction score
I know it isnt my top game, but 2nd was week 15 in dec of 1991 at the OLd Vet vs Philly. Winner wins the east. Philly had the Gangrene defense with reggie white. Kelvin Martin returned a punt for a TD.... what a great freaking game.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
I didn't meet anyone but also attended the Cowboys-Giants game in the Meadowlands many years ago (Deion was with the team). Best part was wearing a Cowboys jersey and getting crap from the Giants fans but at the end of the game it was all in good fun.....would never do that in Philly Stadium (that's why they have a courthouse in the stadium).

I was 21 years old and went to the week 15 game for the NFC East Title at Veterans Stadium wearing my Cowboys Sweatshirt..... by myself.