Favorite Cowboys game you ever attended?

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I have been to 5 games that were all in Texas stadium. Have yet to go to AT&T stadium yet.

My favorite game was the Thanksgiving Jason Garrett game. Cowboys were down by half-time but came roaring back in the second half. Emmitt Smith turned it up and Garrett just threw the ball deep to his receivers. Great game.
Most memorable was the game when Emmitt broke the record.
- Not the best game because they lost, but the most memorable.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I want to go so bad and I don't live that far.

I think that you can still get the party pass which are the cheapest tickets but don't have an assigned seat.

Just for the experience of going to a game, preseason games are fun.
- More relaxed and less crowded than regular season games.
- For anybody with young kids, preseason games seem like a great option.
- I saw many kids that were totally into the game. They didn't care or maybe didn't know that it was a preseason game.

JW82

JJ21
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
But remember you delivered the message in a cheerful and inspiring fashion. Of course Drogon wasn’t available for a call up. You did a nice imitation.

its all about people skills my friend.

CoachD

Reaction score
Cowboys at Falcons in 1992 on Monday night, yup I was at that game.

BPSooner

Reaction score
Only game I have ever attended was the 1993 Dallas-Green Bay at Texas Stadium. Me and my dad drove down from Oklahoma. We got to see the World Champions beat the Packers. I will always have those memories of that day with my dad.

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
my first in 2001 in Seattle, we lost big and it cold and rainy. I loved the 2004 MNF in Seattle qhen Julius Jones went off. Tops though was 2014 in Dallas when Romo deked out Watt and threw the long TD to Williams

Coy

Reaction score
Cowboys at Sehawks 2014..
The Romo to Williams game.

BoysForLife

Reaction score
Dallas vs Detroit in 2014 season playoff game

the touchdown to Williams was deafening. Our stadium is amazing when the product on the field gives them something to cheer for

I was at that game as well and you're right, the roar on TW's clincher was hard to describe.

Still, I have to go with Super Bowl XXX. We didn't dominate but seeing the Boys win a Super Bowl in person was hard to top