Favorite non 1st round QB?

cnuball21

Reaction score
I’m going Spencer Rattler. Went through a little adversity and transferred and bounced back to a good final season. A little small but has plus arm talent and can make all the throws. Also was arguably the best QB at the senior bowl.

If he’s still around in round 3 sign me up.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I would love to go into next season with Lance and a rook on the roster.

rambo2

Reaction score
I'll take Lance in the 4th and get him a year early to learn the system before training camp.

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
Do people not understand Lance’s contract situation?

This is most likely his final season in Dallas.

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
Do people not understand Lance’s contract situation?

This is most likely his final season.

TasteMyScythe

Reaction score
Rattler is one ugly dude
He is also a head case. He wasn't well liked in high school, especially by his teammates. He comes from a rich family, and he thinks he's intitled.
I remember watching the Oklahoma game when he was benched, and Caleb Williams replaced him...Rattler was just about in tears and distant from the rest of the team. Rattler soon showed his disdain for Williams and unfollowed him on social media...as if it was Williams fault for his poor play. Instead of being a good teammate and supporting Williams and the rest of the team he decides it's a better move to divide the QB room become a cancer.
Plus, like you said, He's one ugly dude:eek:

beware_d-ware

Reaction score
Penix, if he's not considered a first round QB. Super accurate and a live arm. His medicals are scary, but he's got the goods.

I think Rattler is kind of a Ryan Mallet type (rest in peace). He's got all the physical tools you want, but just doesn't have it between the ears.

Last edited:

Aven8

Reaction score
He is also a head case. He wasn't well liked in high school, especially by his teammates. He comes from a rich family, and he thinks he's intitled.
I remember watching the Oklahoma game when he was benched, and Caleb Williams replaced him...Rattler was just about in tears and distant from the rest of the team. Rattler soon showed his disdain for Williams and unfollowed him on social media...as if it was Williams fault for his poor play. Instead of being a good teammate and supporting Williams and the rest of the team he decides it's a better move to divide the QB room become a cancer.
Plus, like you said, He's one ugly dude:eek:
I remember that game as well!

cnuball21

Reaction score
Penix, if he's not considered a first round QB. Super accurate and a live arm. His medicals are scary, but he's got the goods.

I think Rattler is kind of a Ryan Mallet type (rest in peace). He's got all the physical tools you want, but just doesn't have it between the ears.
I don’t know man…I was listening to a pod talking about he changes he made for his last year. Stuff around him rallying some WRs to go out and run routes first thing in the AM before classes and practices.

DFWJC

Reaction score
I don’t know man…I was listening to a pod talking about he changes he made for his last year. Stuff around him rallying some WRs to go out and run routes first thing in the AM before classes and practices.
I've heard a lot of the same.
Not that I'm a big Rattler fan, but I've heard he's really turned around his attitude.

I suspect he goes in the 3rd or even 2nd round.

rambo2

Reaction score
I've heard a lot of the same.
Not that I'm a big Rattler fan, but I've heard he's really turned around his attitude.

I suspect he goes in the 3rd or even 2nd round.
He is 88 on Brugler's board. He should go in that neighborhood.

Carson

Reaction score
My guy Jordan Travis!

I also like Kedon Slovis, BYU. Was a big time USC recruit who hasn’t lived up to his status. Could strike gold late