Favorite non 1st round QB?

cnuball21

Reaction score
My guy Jordan Travis!

I also like Kedon Slovis, BYU. Was a big time USC recruit who hasn’t lived up to his status. Could strike gold late
Good one! Keep forgetting about him bc of the injury.

visionary

Reaction score
I've heard a lot of the same.
Not that I'm a big Rattler fan, but I've heard he's really turned around his attitude.

I suspect he goes in the 3rd or even 2nd round.
People seldom change that drastically in reality. Most of the time, you are who you are
He may have “turned it around” but you wont really know it until he gets hit by major major adversity again and by then you will have wasted draft capital, time and resources
Let someone else take that risk

cnuball21

Reaction score
People seldom change that drastically in reality. Most of the time, you are who you are
He may have “turned it around” but you wont really know it until he gets hit by major major adversity again and by then you will have wasted draft capital, time and resources
Let someone else take that risk
I mean we’re talking about college kids…have you changed since college?

Lord knows I have lol.

visionary

Reaction score
I mean we’re talking about college kids…have you changed since college?

Lord knows I have lol.
Yeah but how long since you graduated college?

this is in the span of 1-2 years

If he did, great for him but we wont really know until the crap hits the fan for him and by then itll be too late

cnuball21

Reaction score
Yeah but how long since you graduated college?

this is in the span of 1-2 years

If he did, great for him but we wont really know until the crap hits the fan for him and by then itll be too late
A long time ago brother.

Point on Rattler is he went through adversity early and admitted it made him better. Then there is documented info on him getting WRs to practice early with him outside of practice hours. That’s big time stuff. We don’t have all the info but that’s big IMO.

beware_d-ware

Reaction score
I don’t know man…I was listening to a pod talking about he changes he made for his last year. Stuff around him rallying some WRs to go out and run routes first thing in the AM before classes and practices.
If Rattler's head is in the right place, I'd be willing to take a chance on him. He has a ton of potential. It'll take 1-2 years of work to realize it, but if he's willing to put that time in, look out.

Last edited:

cnuball21

Reaction score
If Rattler's head is in the right place, I'd be willing to take a chance on him. He has a ton of potential. It'll take 1-2 years of work to realize it, but if he's willing to put that time in, look out.
For sure. Obviously the team will have access to all the info we don’t but he’s one of the few QBs in the class with elite arm talent.