Favorite TV show openings

PullMyFinger

Old Fashioned
Reaction score
DIAF;2801140 said:
I can still sing the theme song.

Although the bolded part is innacurate. Mazinger Z (Tranzor Z) and Speed Racer both beat Space Battleship Yamato (Starblazers) to US shores.

LOL thats sad, I still know the words too. But hell I still know the words from the old Spider Man cartoon.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
There is a show on HBO called True Blood. Getting ready to start the second season next weekend. The show is so so, something to watch.

However the intro song is pretty cool but the video that goes with it is pretty disturbing.

I would post it here but it is a tad disturbing and has some sections that are not family friendly.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
BrAinPaiNt;2801696 said:
There is a show on HBO called True Blood. Getting ready to start the second season next weekend. The show is so so, something to watch.

However the intro song is pretty cool but the video that goes with it is pretty disturbing.

I would post it here but it is a tad disturbing and has some sections that are not family friendly.
I love TrueBlood, but I agree about the subject matter of the opening theme. It's funny. TrueBlood is the very first series or film which I ever though of Anna Paquin as 'sexy'. :)

The Ominous

Dead Man Stalkin
Reaction score
We all can relate to this...

I had to do it and it might just be the best ever.

[youtube]L-tUd_Ji-AY[/youtube]

daschoo

Slanje Va
Reaction score
[youtube]E1ABR4UpDSU[/youtube]
love the music from the first season, not so keen on the version of the song for the second season which i'm watching just now (in fairness its growing on me) and soon going to have to go out and buy seasons 3, 4 and 5

also very few of you will know this one but this was the sound of saturday early afternoon when i was growing up
[youtube]bE9AxaHjMMU[/youtube]

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
I remember when I was a kid, I loved the Fall Guy opening. Heather Thomas was hot in that hot blue bikini. ;)

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/3oYBpoWejZ8&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/3oYBpoWejZ8&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
Duck Tales

[youtube]CMU2NwaaXEA[/youtube]

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

[youtube]90Tueundpyk[/youtube]

Chip N' Dales

[youtube]2e5q6ubDlZE[/youtube]

I Win.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
[youtube]v=zK4PGCQQ4Oc[/youtube]

[youtube]_pSWn8Zrtp8[/youtube]

[youtube]M82CUd6isyY[/youtube]

[youtube]bNg-xClEnqM[/youtube]

[youtube]BADIR64_QYY[/youtube]

kmp77

Reaction score
nyc;2802610 said:
I remember when I was a kid, I loved the Fall Guy opening. Heather Thomas was hot in that hot blue bikini. ;)

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/3oYBpoWejZ8&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/3oYBpoWejZ8&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Dang, was just about to post this. I used to LOVE this show when I was a kid. That was the coolest truck. And a bit before me being interested in the ladies so Heather Thomas went below my radar...but now....ywowwwwwwza!!! What a bod!

Here's a fav though...

[youtube]LhAobPugvsk[/youtube]

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
bbgun made me do it:

[youtube]CF_49tWPNWA[/youtube]
[youtube]MQaNeIecJkE[/youtube]

Those were great lead-ins, but I wanted to also add one of my all-time favorites:

[youtube]M8Bvw5q3ux4[/youtube]

The Ominous

Dead Man Stalkin
Reaction score
Here's one I thought would surely be posted by now...

[youtube]bBf3L4rSS9M[/youtube]

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
TheCount;2802878 said:
Duck Tales

[youtube]CMU2NwaaXEA[/youtube]

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

[youtube]90Tueundpyk[/youtube]

Chip N' Dales

[youtube]2e5q6ubDlZE[/youtube]

I Win.