Favorite TV Theme Songs

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I think I have to go with M*A*S*H's Suicide Is Painless, because I remember the feeling of hearing that intro, and knowing I'd be glued to the TV until the show was over..............................Either that or Mighty Mouse.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I think I have to go with M*A*S*H's Suicide Is Painless, because I remember the feeling of hearing that intro, and knowing I'd be glued to the TV until the show was over..............................Either that or Mighty Mouse.
Yep, loved that show and in fact just got the entire collection to start over. There was one show that always did that to me back in the 60's and every time I heard this, I was not moving. And the second one had the same effect. I never took my eyes off Jim the entire time he was in the shot, loved that character. The same writers kind of followed up with that style with Coach on Cheers.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Yep, loved that show and in fact just got the entire collection to start over. There was one show that always did that to me back in the 60's and every time I heard this, I was not moving. And the second one had the same effect. I never took my eyes off Jim the entire time he was in the shot, loved that character. The same writers kind of followed up with that style with Coach on Cheers.

Jim Ignatowski was one of the most original and hilarious characters ever, and they keep trying to copy his character, but they never will. I couldn't stand Latka Gravas as a replacement. My favorite Iggy moment was when he offered to play piano for Elaine's highbrow party: "Hmph! I must've had lessons!"

Chrispierce

Reaction score
I’ll go with a “Quinn Martin Production” soundtrack. “Streets of San Francisco,Barnaby Jones.” Makes me want to drive some big brown 70’s Lincoln Continental around the city,as a hub cap goes rolling off around a turn with the tires screeching,trying to get to some fictitious crime scene at the Mark Hopkins Hotel.