Favorite TV Theme Songs

The Fonz

Correctamundo
Reaction score
Some great choices here hard to pick one as a favorite.I do like knight Raider, Golden Girls,Hear to Heart, Love American Style, Fame, Magnum P.I,and Mr Belvedere .But if i have to pick my top 3 will I would say( not in order) :

One Day at a Time
It's Garry Shandling's Show
Laverne & Shirley

kskboys

Reaction score
Although I didn't care for the show all that much, I always loved the Mary Tyler Moore Show theme song.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
WKRP in Cincinnati

Good stuff.

Loni Anderson...

sigh

Off-topic mini-rant time!

Wouldn't it be fantastic if certain people enjoyed eternal youth? Would Anderson or Pam Grier or Raquel Welch or any of the bombshells from yesteryear be as popular today as they were when they hit it big? Who would care about Kardashians if young Charlie's Angels Farrah Fawcett was around nowadays?

/crazy off-topic mini-rant

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score

Good stuff.

Loni Anderson...

sigh

Off-topic mini-rant time!

Wouldn't it be fantastic if certain people enjoyed eternal youth? Would Anderson or Pam Grier or Raquel Welch or any of the bombshells from yesteryear be as popular today as they were when they hit it big? Who would care about Kardashians if young Charlie's Angels Farrah Fawcett was around nowadays?

/crazy off-topic mini-rant

Andy...

sigh

Kardashians? They've never even worked let alone share the silver screen in anything but what nail color should they use for the day.:lmao: