Favre Haters: He's Coming Back

Royal Laegotti

Dyin' ain't much of a livin', boy!
Reaction score
For some strange reason, I'm glad he will be back, I think he plays the game the right way and for the right reasons, I respect him for it.

Apollo Creed

Stackin and Processin, Well
Reaction score
He still has the arm strength and athleticism to play in this league, hopefully if they make it to the playoffs he wont choke again.

TheSkaven

Last Man Standing
Reaction score
I'm glad that he'll be back. I am, and always will be, a Cowboys fan, but if there is one player who I will always root for who does not wear the star, it's Favre. He embodies for me everything that I like about football.

Hoofbite

Reaction score
not a shocker.....how many TDs does he need to be #1 TD passer?

And he only needs like 2500 yards to hit 60,000.....

gazmc_06

Reaction score
he was always coming back, all the media hype is the same as them telling us that T.O. wouldn't be returning to dallas - they just make it up to try and create stories.

rcaldw

Reaction score
Was there ever any doubt? The only reason for the retirement talk at the end of last year was the opportunity for another ESPN fest.

Favre is a media hound.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
TheSkaven;1354382 said:
I'm glad that he'll be back. I am, and always will be, a Cowboys fan, but if there is one player who I will always root for who does not wear the star, it's Favre. He embodies for me everything that I like about football.
I just called a friend who is a Packers fan. Next season Green Bay comes to Dallas. I told him we should go to that game. I have to get to Texas Stadium before it closes. My Grandpa played for the Packers. He'd have loved Favre.

superpunk

Reaction score
If I don't hate Favre, can I still read this thread?

I AM ABLE TO RESPOND TO THIS POSTING!

I dunno. I hate hater haters, drinking that haterade on hate avenue.

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
GoinForSix;1354377 said:
He still has the arm strength and athleticism to play in this league, hopefully if they make it to the playoffs he wont choke again.

the guys plays for the freaking Packers...not only do I hope they go 0-16, I hope he has a terrible yr full of comical bad plays

David

CaptainAmerica

Reaction score
He's gotta be making $3 to $4 million per year. That's kind of hard to walk away from when you play at a decent level like he did last year and you can break some of Marino's records, to boot.

CIWhitefish

Reaction score
This is a shame! It's quite obvious that Farve is announcing this today to try to steal the spotlight from the Superbowl. He needs to have the media attention and cannot stand that it's on something else. Just a darn shame that the attention can't be turned to the more important stories.

(Tongue planted firmly in cheek)

BlueStar22

Reaction score
CaptainAmerica;1354431 said:
He's gotta be making $3 to $4 million per year. That's kind of hard to walk away from when you play at a decent level like he did last year and you can break some of Marino's records, to boot.

yeah but he has plenty of money. he's god in South Mississppi.

Cochese

Benched
Reaction score
dbair1967;1354420 said:
those int records are all his now...career int record is in the bag...I'm still hoping he can get that single season record

David

Thats the first thing I thought of when I read the title of the post.