Fear The Walking Dead - Season 2

Supercowboy1986

Reaction score
This show has its warts but I am giving it a lot of chances... Similarly like I did with empire... Take that for what it is worth.

Btw, what happened to Celia? She was locked in with her zombie family by Madison and when Daniel went in there to light them on fire she was gone. Could he have hallucinated that too? Or was Celia able to get out?

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
http://www.tmz.com/2016/05/24/frank-dillane-arrested-fear-the-walking-dead/

Frank Dillane -- star of "Fear the Walking Dead" and a 'Harry Potter' flick -- allegedly got physical with a CBS security guard, and got hauled off the backlot by cops ... TMZ has learned.

Our law enforcement sources say Dillane, who plays Nick Clark on 'Dead,' tried to breeze through a security checkpoint on Sunday night. Guards tried to stop him, especially because 'Dead' doesn't even shoot on the lot. At least one guard described his behavior as "erratic."

We're told Dillane didn't dig all the attention, things got heated and he ended up striking one of the guards. That was the last straw for the security force, which detained the actor with a citizen's arrest.

LAPD arrived and booked Dillane for battery. We've reached out to his reps, but no word back yet.

Kevinicus

Reaction score
I'm not going to be watching anymore come August. I gave it 13 episodes, and it's still just bad from almost every standpoint. It is mediocre at it's best, which isn't often. I think I can spend 45 minutes more productively.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
This show has its warts but I am giving it a lot of chances... Similarly like I did with empire... Take that for what it is worth.

Btw, what happened to Celia? She was locked in with her zombie family by Madison and when Daniel went in there to light them on fire she was gone. Could he have hallucinated that too? Or was Celia able to get out?

She may have escape hatch lol

To what end though... The gang is outta there... Unless Travis and serial killer go back? Lol

I like Terence and taraji (person of interest) but I like neither of them on this show. (It feels fake and forced)

POWER is similar but better imo.

JohnnyHopkins

This is a house of learned doctors
Reaction score
I'm not going to be watching anymore come August. I gave it 13 episodes, and it's still just bad from almost every standpoint. It is mediocre at it's best, which isn't often. I think I can spend 45 minutes more productively.

I'll probably ditch, but I may come back in the hopes that some of the current cast meet their demise in an excruciatingly painful way. That would make all of these episodes worth it to me.

Kevinicus

Reaction score
I'll probably ditch, but I may come back in the hopes that some of the current cast meet their demise in an excruciatingly painful way. That would make all of these episodes worth it to me.

I might come back if I suddenly see some comments about the show turning around, but I think that's unlikely.

Jack Burton

It's all in the reflexes.
Reaction score

I felt like there was no way Celia was stupid enough to trust Monotone Madison like that, and she was probably testing her. I'm sure Celia had a spare key in her pocket full of poison wafers, or knew of another way to get out if she got locked inside. But then again, I'm applying logic to a show that is so illogical that it would give Spok an aneurysm, so who knows?

Jack Burton

It's all in the reflexes.
Reaction score

Frank Dillane -- star of "Fear the Walking Dead" and a 'Harry Potter' flick -- allegedly got physical with a CBS security guard, and got hauled off the backlot by cops ... TMZ has learned.

Our law enforcement sources say Dillane, who plays Nick Clark on 'Dead,' tried to breeze through a security checkpoint on Sunday night. Guards tried to stop him, especially because 'Dead' doesn't even shoot on the lot. At least one guard described his behavior as "erratic."

We're told Dillane didn't dig all the attention, things got heated and he ended up striking one of the guards. That was the last straw for the security force, which detained the actor with a citizen's arrest.

LAPD arrived and booked Dillane for battery. We've reached out to his reps, but no word back yet.

I guess he forgot to cover himself in cadaver blood before trying to go on a sneak mission. I wonder if this will affect his role on the show?

Stryker44

Reaction score

Does this mean one of the fem boys won't be back? "Star"?? Come on now.

jnday

Reaction score
It kinda shocked me to find out the drug head kid is son of the guy who plays Stannis on GOT.