Fear The Walking Dead - Season 2

Dallas_Cowboys50

Reaction score
Mid-season finale...

So much mental illness.

I think they went way-overboard with all the insanity stuff.

As far as a finale goes it was "meh" IMO.

Yea, to me it had the feel of, "we better start pickin up the pace, cause we might could get canceled next year".....if the ratings are any indication anyway......or unless AMC is ok with havin a lollygagger.....

blindzebra

Reaction score
It is just replaying old themes. Very religious person keeping walkers of loved ones. Heck we even saw it with the Governor and even Michonne. They split Lizzie between Nick and Chris, Nick thinks the walkers are alive and Chris is nuts. Maddie is Carol from the prison on.

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
I am starting to lose interest, there isn't one character I can remotely relate too.

Apparently they all lost their minds along with the zombies.

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I am starting to lose interest, there isn't one character I can remotely relate too.

Apparently they all lost their minds along with the zombies.

I don't understand the writers going with "Well let's make them all nuts" direction.

You look at the "TWD" and the characters that were introduced early in season 1... You didn't have the rampant goofiness of the characters like you're seeing here. Randomly you would have a character lose their bearings...

Regardless, it's an OK show and that's about it. I don't watch "The Talking Dead" afterward and I've never re-watched any of the episodes.

I came across an article that talked about how Kirkman would end "The Walking Dead" graphic novel and the TV with a feeling of hopefulness, and how it would be interesting to end this show after season 3, with everyone getting eaten. LOL!

DasTex

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Just when I started to have hope for the show. The last couple weeks were actually not terrible, and they follow up those with this crap fest of a mid-finale.

What a horrible jumbled mess of a show. Heck just give me a "3 months later" at the bottom of the screen and it would have made more sense (minus the burial scenes of course). So much progression or downward spiraling in most cases in a couple days at the compound.

I'm pretty sure the Kardashian circus would act more reasonable than this group of turds. Heck I'm might even find one I'd choose to at least hope doesn't get eaten at every turn. OK maybe not, but atleast it would be entertaining.

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
I don't understand the writers going with "Well let's make them all nuts" direction.

You look at the "TWD" and the characters that were introduced early in season 1... You didn't have the rampant goofiness of the characters like you're seeing here. Randomly you would have a character lose their bearings...

Regardless, it's an OK show and that's about it. I don't watch "The Talking Dead" afterward and I've never re-watched any of the episodes.

I came across an article that talked about how Kirkman would end "The Walking Dead" graphic novel and the TV with a feeling of hopefulness, and how it would be interesting to end this show after season 3, with everyone getting eaten. LOL!

i do tivo them but i never seem to get around to watching them or even remembering them until the following sunday eve and by then, apathy just has taken over.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
Why change now.

Lol

"I can see Daniel waving goodbye"

Chris - Mom.... "The zombies are me and I am the zombies... Get it... Got it...... GOOD!"

Travis - my kid is a living zombie

Alicia - I just am smoking hot... My eyes are amazing!

Strand - somehow inknow the whole story,meverything that has happened, why... And where it's going and what it all means... BUT I AINT TELLING!

Ofelia - confused look, sad face.... Occasional skin peeling. That's what I do!

cowboyeric8

Chicks dig crutches
Reaction score
The original appeal to this show was life before the walkers took over, or at least that's what I thought the show was about. They did that for about 5 episodes, now they are just playing the regular walking dead themes with characters I just want to see die. Granted I'm still watching the show because I watch way too much tv, but this one just doesn't have it.

AzorAhai

Reaction score
The original appeal to this show was life before the walkers took over, or at least that's what I thought the show was about. They did that for about 5 episodes, now they are just playing the regular walking dead themes with characters I just want to see die. Granted I'm still watching the show because I watch way too much tv, but this one just doesn't have it.

Except theres very little zombie action even in the show. TWD has gone further and further into the people being the issues as the story progressed, but they didn't start that way, and walkers have always been huge part of the show. I feel like we barely even get walkers on this show and even less that are a threat. Combine it with bad characters, bad writing, and a cast full of headcases and we might just be dealing with a bad show.

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Exactly.

They could have spent more time on the initial outbreak.

They could have done so much more at the beginning.

One of the great sequences of the original "Dawn of the Dead" was at the beginning of the movie where a live TV show discussed the outbreak, what was going on and the "expert" talked about what should be done... while the host of the show was very skeptical.

Kirkman doesn't like talking about the outbreak itself. He likes focusing on the people.

But the problem is that he did that... In a much better show.

Jack Burton

It's all in the reflexes.
Reaction score
Exactly.

They could have spent more time on the initial outbreak.

They could have done so much more at the beginning.

One of the great sequences of the original "Dawn of the Dead" was at the beginning of the movie where a live TV show discussed the outbreak, what was going on and the "expert" talked about what should be done... while the host of the show was very skeptical.

Kirkman doesn't like talking about the outbreak itself. He likes focusing on the people.

But the problem is that he did that... In a much better show.

I liked the beginning sequences of "Dawn Of The Dead" as well. It really gave a good impression that things were falling apart and that no one knew what to do.

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
last night i got bored.

i searched google for the most jacked up things i could find. during my searching i started looking for things like "pathetic" "worthless" "even maggots have more use" and the like. i must say it was turning up some pretty interesting site on the interwebs (look up the stinky meat project for example) but during this searching, i finally decided to look up "most horrendous epic fail known to modern mankind after the loss of the titanic" and it simply started playing the season finale of fear the walking dead.

Jack Burton

It's all in the reflexes.
Reaction score
last night i got bored.

i searched google for the most jacked up things i could find. during my searching i started looking for things like "pathetic" "worthless" "even maggots have more use" and the like. i must say it was turning up some pretty interesting site on the interwebs (look up the stinky meat project for example) but during this searching, i finally decided to look up "most horrendous epic fail known to modern mankind after the loss of the titanic" and it simply started playing the season finale of fear the walking dead.

That's hilarious, and oh so true.