Fed up with D-Law

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Is it just me or is everyone blaming the offense, Prescott, the HC and everyone except the people and one individual that really deserves some scrutiny.

D-Laugh the one individual who 3 days ago ran off his mouth again saying how proud he was off the preparations of this team. He couldn’t wait to get on the field, which was fairly obvious given the enthusiasm he showed on the first play.
That’s it that’s all for D-Laugh as he accounted for 1 tackle all game.
Now I’m sure some of you are going to crawl out of the woodwork and defend his play... he was double and triple teamed after all...

This is the guy that delayed getting necessary surgery on his shoulder till old Jerrah paid him the big bucks.

What has he done since then, nothing 5.5 sacks last season.
All this clown is capable of doing is posting selfies of himself with all the toys he’s bought since his big payday.

He is a big part of the Dallas Country club... all talk and no action.

yes there are many wrongs with this team but I think a DE with his supposed skill set. My expectations are set a little higher.
He had one nice play where he chased Goff to the outside and forced him to throw it away, but otherwise I didn't notice him the whole game, which is somewhat disappointing. In fairness though, Goff was getting the ball out of his hands very quickly, so that negated a lot of the pass rush potential.

jrumann59

Reaction score
I more disappointed in the fatty half these boards called for looked on par with A. Woods.

glimmerman

Reaction score
There was a stat posted by SNF about the Rams getting rid of the pass in under 2.5 seconds.

There's not a whole lot a DL can do in under 2.5 seconds unless there's a blown blocking assignment.
Our DB are gonna have to start playing right in the faces and knocking them off..

speedkilz88

Reaction score
He had one nice play where he chased Goff to the outside and forced him to throw it away, but otherwise I didn't notice him the whole game, which is somewhat disappointing. In fairness though, Goff was getting the ball out of his hands very quickly, so that negated a lot of the pass rush potential.
He also batted down a pass.

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
Is it just me or is everyone blaming the offense, Prescott, the HC and everyone except the people and one individual that really deserves some scrutiny.

D-Laugh the one individual who 3 days ago ran off his mouth again saying how proud he was off the preparations of this team. He couldn’t wait to get on the field, which was fairly obvious given the enthusiasm he showed on the first play.
Now I’m sure some of you are going to crawl out of the woodwork and defend his play... he was double and triple teamed after all...

This is the guy that delayed getting necessary surgery on his shoulder till old Jerrah paid him the big bucks.

All this clown is capable of doing is posting selfies of himself with all the toys he’s bought since his big payday.

yes there are many wrongs with this team but I think a DE with his supposed skill set. My expectations are set a little higher.

DLaw's streak of games with 0.0 sacks climbs to 5.
Without a full sack climbs to 9.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
We got outcoached/prepared week one. Yet we allowed 20 to a potent offense that will shred defenses this year.

20 on defense should equal a win.

Four games until I seriously evaluate all.