Fed up with D-Law

Verdict

Reaction score
Is it just me or is everyone blaming the offense, Prescott, the HC and everyone except the people and one individual that really deserves some scrutiny.

D-Laugh the one individual who 3 days ago ran off his mouth again saying how proud he was off the preparations of this team. He couldn’t wait to get on the field, which was fairly obvious given the enthusiasm he showed on the first play.
That’s it that’s all for D-Laugh as he accounted for 1 tackle all game.
Now I’m sure some of you are going to crawl out of the woodwork and defend his play... he was double and triple teamed after all...

This is the guy that delayed getting necessary surgery on his shoulder till old Jerrah paid him the big bucks.

What has he done since then, nothing 5.5 sacks last season.
All this clown is capable of doing is posting selfies of himself with all the toys he’s bought since his big payday.

He is a big part of the Dallas Country club... all talk and no action.

yes there are many wrongs with this team but I think a DE with his supposed skill set. My expectations are set a little higher.
He’s all talk and not much action.

Verdict

Reaction score
Tank is getting paid Donald money. Donald gets at least, if not more game planning than Tank. Donald was a one man wrecking crew. Tank was on the back of a milk carton again.

If you get paid Donald money, fans expect you to play like Donald. Tank is not even in the same stratosphere as Donald. .

CyberB0b

Village Idiot
Reaction score
Tank is getting paid Donald money. Donald gets at least, if not more game planning than Tank. Donald was a one man wrecking crew. Tank was on the back of a milk carton again.

If you get paid Donald money, fans expect you to play like Donald. Tank is not even in the same stratosphere as Donald. .

Jerry got fleeced, plain and simple. DLaw had 1 great season, followed by a good season, and they thought he was the next big thing. He's a middle of the road player and completely disappeared.

Mack:

5CX9YFV.png

DLaw:

YzVgVUM.png

Verdict

Reaction score
Jerry got fleeced, plain and simple. DLaw had 1 great season, followed by a good season, and they thought he was the next big thing. He's a middle of the road player and completely disappeared.

Mack:

5CX9YFV.png

DLaw:

YzVgVUM.png
Yeah. I was against paying him that much money. It’s too much for his talent level/production.

Amari is another contract I have my eye on. We could have about 3 Davante Parkers for his contract.

Flamma

Reaction score

Did you see what Donald did to Zeke? He tried to feed Zeke to Dak.

USArmyVet

Reaction score
The defense didn't hold them to 20 points. Rams stopped scoring. Had nothing to do with the Cowboys aside from the interception that shouldn't have counted.

You really have to stop with the insane statements like the Rams stopped scoring as if they wanted to keep the game within 3 points.

Vtwin

Safety third
Reaction score
The defense didn't hold them to 20 points. Rams stopped scoring. Had nothing to do with the Cowboys aside from the interception that shouldn't have counted.
LOL.

So the Rams got a three point lead and decided that's all they needed. "Ok fellas, we're up three and there is no way the Cowboys can score so let's pack it up."

That's what you're going with?

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
he can make more plays than one batted ball per game. You demand to be paid you better produce or else you're gonna be clowned by fans

I think this poster is right. If you don't want to hear it, you got to put up numbers. Run Stoppers don't get paid big money. Like it or not, this is how most fans look at it IMO.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
You really have to stop with the insane statements like the Rams stopped scoring as if they wanted to keep the game within 3 points.
Of course they didn't but they didn't want to put the Goff's hands and have him risk throwing another interception or fumble either. Quit being naive and pretend like teams don't let their foot off the gas.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
LOL.

So the Rams got a three point lead and decided that's all they needed. "Ok fellas, we're up three and there is no way the Cowboys can score so let's pack it up."

That's what you're going with?
Uhhh yeah.....isn't that EXACTLY what happened lol? Isn't that what happens every time we face them? They let their foot off the gas in the playoffs a year ago and we made the score look far closer than it really was....last season......was a assault by the Cowboys.....this year was essentially the same as the playoff game.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score

Lawrence getting paid Donald money is not a reflection of how good Lawrence is. That's a refection of this front office. Its not his fault they paid him like that. He is not Donald and never will be.

kskboys

Reaction score
Right now, DLaw = Clowney. A nice disruptive player not worth top money. I really haven't seen anything to sway my thoughts otherwise. If we'd have paid him around 12 mil/season, I'd love him. I hate him for 20. He'd never shown consistently that he was worth that.

Verdict

Reaction score
Did you see what Donald did to Zeke? He tried to feed Zeke to Dak.

It would be nice to see Tank a playing like that. If you are drawing Donald money, play like Donald.

Lawrence getting paid Donald money is not a reflection of how good Lawrence is. That's a refection of this front office. Its not his fault they paid him like that. He is not Donald and never will be.

If he gets Donald money then he should be playing like Donald. Fans have every right to expect him to live up to his contract. Tank is an above average player but he is not Mack or Donald. He’s very good but even more over rated.

Verdict

Reaction score
Right now, DLaw = Clowney. A nice disruptive player not worth top money. I really haven't seen anything to sway my thoughts otherwise. If we'd have paid him around 12 mil/season, I'd love him. I hate him for 20. He'd never shown consistently that he was worth that.
Spot on. He is not worth anywhere near what he is being paid.