Feeling lonely? A unique dating service awaits...

Longboysfan

hipfake08
Reaction score
SaltwaterServr;4552086 said:
http://www.meet-an-inmate.com/

Go to 18-21 year old female inmates.
Maeghan or however you spell it, from Arizona, is fairly easy on the eyes.

Love how it has their birthday followed by their release date.

Race: White
Date of Birth: 7-26-91
Release Date: 12-21-2020
Height: 5'4"
Religion:
Do you smoke? Yes
Would you like letters from both sexes? Men
Education: 10th grade
Occupation before prison: Student
Activities in prison: School

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
On my, that is just too much! :lmao2: :lmao:

article-2140043-12F0DB03000005DC-475_306x423.jpg

Jessica McKay, who's serving time for vehicular homicide, says 'I always have a smile on my face'

Oh really? Including when you ran that sucker over? :laugh2:

I found that on this website.

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score

03EBZ06

Need2Speed
Reaction score
ScipioCowboy;4554420 said:
How about the woman convicted of murder who said she was looking for a man "who didn't take life too seriously"?
I can't imagine any guy who is with her can feel safe, he would be walking on egg shells every minute around her.

As old saying goes, first time is the hardest...

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Muhast;4552103 said:
I think they should at least let you know why they are in jail.

I would imagine most guys who are into jail babes could care less what they're doing time for. If a guy is on a site like that they must have issues themselves to be attracted to women who are in jail. The harsher the crime probably the bigger the turn on for them. If they list Becky is doing 10-20 for cutting off her husbands ***** and throwing it to the dogs they'll still be some lonely idiot sitting at their computer snorting a line of coke who can't wait to correspond with her.

jnday

Reaction score
KJJ;4554491 said:
I would imagine most guys who are into jail babes could care less what they're doing time for. If a guy is on a site like that they must have issues themselves to be attracted to women who are in jail. The harsher the crime probably the bigger the turn on for them. If they list Becky is doing 10-20 for cutting off her husbands ***** and throwing it to the dogs they'll still be some lonely idiot sitting at their computer snorting a line of coke who can't wait to correspond with her.

You have a good point. On the other side, you have women wanting to marry convicts who are waiting on execution or have a life sentence. Most men are just looking for sex. What are these women looking for? I know an exconvict that brags about the number of women that sent him money and gifts. He was taking advantage of them. I guess these women promise sex or whatever to keep these guys interested. I can't understand what is lacking in these people's life for them to get involved with convicts.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Good thing as soon as she gets out of line call her probation officer. :laugh2:

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
jnday;4554513 said:
You have a good point. On the other side, you have women wanting to marry convicts who are waiting on execution or have a life sentence. Most men are just looking for sex. What are these women looking for? I know an exconvict that brags about the number of women that sent him money and gifts. He was taking advantage of them. I guess these women promise sex or whatever to keep these guys interested. I can't understand what is lacking in these people's life for them to get involved with convicts.

Even on regular dating sites most men are just looking for sex but you have to figure a majority of the men that go the jail babe route are doing so out of loneliness and are desperate for attention. If they strike up a correspondence with a female inmate they know they won't be getting any sex from them until the girl gets paroled and that could be years. They see these women as easy prey knowing all they have is time on their hands.

These girls are stuck day after day in a 6 X 8 jail cell wishing they had a pen pale or someone who thinks they're worth a damn on the outside world and these men know it. These guys know they'll receive a lot more attention from a woman stuck in jail than any who have their freedom. You know a man is beyond desperate when they're willing to have a relationship with a female inmate by way of US mail.