Feeling old

Flamma

Reaction score
Last time we won the super bowl, I had a baby dinosaur as a pet.
I remember those days. Took a steam shovel to scoop the poop out of the yard.

Last time they won my car had white wall tires, my gun was a single action revolver, and had to pick up my phone with two hands and hold a piece to my ear.

Bobhaze

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Has anyone else realized we are as removed from the infamous Cabo trip as that trip was removed from the last time the Cowboys won a Super Bowl? :eek::oops:
Here’s some perspective that stays with me:
  • Dak Prescott was 2 the last time the Cowboys won a SB, appeared in an NFC championship, or even won a divisional playoff game.
  • Tony Romo was 15.
  • My nearly 37 year old son was in 6th grade.
  • We’ve had 6 head coaches since then.
  • We’ve had one owner/President/GM/socks and jocks sorter and face of the franchise since then.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
looking at news stories last time we won OJ had just been found not guilty to end the trial of the century
I’m thinking the Rosenberg trial or the Nuremberg trials or even the Manson trial might have been the trial of the 20th century, but we didn’t have CNN then, and CNN knows best ...

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
Here’s some perspective that stays with me:
  • Dak Prescott was 2 the last time the Cowboys won a SB, appeared in an NFC championship, or even won a divisional playoff game.
  • Tony Romo was 15.
  • My nearly 37 year old son was in 6th grade.
  • We’ve had 6 head coaches since then.
  • We’ve had one owner/President/GM/socks and jocks sorter and face of the franchise since then.
Thanks Bobhaze,,, now I really feel old. :D