Feels like a Giant upset

Discussion in 'Overtime Zone' started by NorthwestDallas40, Oct 19, 2014.

1. NorthwestDallas40

NorthwestDallas40 rpatricc

5,656 Messages
    7,726 Likes Received
    So I am rooting for my team to lose this week, after flying to Seattle last week and going to the game to root for them to win?

2. dogunwo

dogunwo Franchise Tagged

9,437 Messages
    4,750 Likes Received
    It takes no "stones" to predict doom and gloom or predict a loss. If the Cowboys lose, you can crow about how you told everyone and such. If the Cowboys win, you get to enjoy it, and hide somewhere.

roughneck266 and DejectedFan1996 like this.
  3. BoysFan4ever

BoysFan4ever Well-Known Member

8,593 Messages
    3,510 Likes Received
    I think the Cowboys win. By several td's.

4. NorthwestDallas40

5,656 Messages
    7,726 Likes Received
    I dont understand people on this board. Simply an observation that this is a trap game. If we lose, I am not going to tell anyone "I told you so," I'll be disappointed like everyone else here. Jeez

5. dogunwo

dogunwo Franchise Tagged

9,437 Messages
    4,750 Likes Received
    Have you ever predicted a win on the board? My bad if you have. I can name quite a few who haven't and their post count has been rapidly decreasing lately. There is nothing wrong with predicting a loss, but when someone never has anything to say other than something negative, it gets old and tired real quick.

6. theSHOW

theSHOW Benched

3,491 Messages
    1,146 Likes Received
    Trolls pretending to be fans

7. Idgit

Idgit Riding the Red Rocket Staff Member

56,260 Messages
    55,825 Likes Received
    It's been nice to see those post-counts dropping, though. If you don't have anything demoralizing to say, don't say anything at all, I always say.

OP: doesn't feel like a Giant upset to me. Feels more like a Giant blowout. But this is the Giants, so you never really know what you're going to get. They could easily come in and pull the rug out from under us. All things being equal, though, this is a game we ought to win at home.

dogunwo likes this.
  8. NorthwestDallas40

5,656 Messages
    7,726 Likes Received
    I hear ya. I have predicted wins. I also flew to watch the team in Seattle last week. I think that qualifies me as someone who can in good faith say I feel like this is a trap game and that I hope the players are not reading their own press clippings this week...

dogunwo likes this.
  9. Toruk_Makto

Toruk_Makto Well-Known Member

13,437 Messages
    16,482 Likes Received