Feels like a Giant upset

dogunwo

Franchise Tagged
Reaction score
It takes no "stones" to predict doom and gloom or predict a loss. If the Cowboys lose, you can crow about how you told everyone and such. If the Cowboys win, you get to enjoy it, and hide somewhere.

Reaction score
It takes no "stones" to predict doom and gloom or predict a loss. If the Cowboys lose, you can crow about how you told everyone and such. If the Cowboys win, you get to enjoy it, and hide somewhere.

I dont understand people on this board. Simply an observation that this is a trap game. If we lose, I am not going to tell anyone "I told you so," I'll be disappointed like everyone else here. Jeez

dogunwo

Franchise Tagged
Reaction score
I dont understand people on this board. Simply an observation that this is a trap game. If we lose, I am not going to tell anyone "I told you so," I'll be disappointed like everyone else here. Jeez
Have you ever predicted a win on the board? My bad if you have. I can name quite a few who haven't and their post count has been rapidly decreasing lately. There is nothing wrong with predicting a loss, but when someone never has anything to say other than something negative, it gets old and tired real quick.

theSHOW

Reaction score
We'll win and the usual suspects will do all they can to avoid giving any credit to Garrett, Romo or Jerry.

Just like they've done for each of our first 5 wins.

Trolls pretending to be fans

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Have you ever predicted a win on the board? My bad if you have. I can name quite a few who haven't and their post count has been rapidly decreasing lately. There is nothing wrong with predicting a loss, but when someone never has anything to say other than something negative, it gets old and tired real quick.

It's been nice to see those post-counts dropping, though. If you don't have anything demoralizing to say, don't say anything at all, I always say.

OP: doesn't feel like a Giant upset to me. Feels more like a Giant blowout. But this is the Giants, so you never really know what you're going to get. They could easily come in and pull the rug out from under us. All things being equal, though, this is a game we ought to win at home.

Reaction score

I hear ya. I have predicted wins. I also flew to watch the team in Seattle last week. I think that qualifies me as someone who can in good faith say I feel like this is a trap game and that I hope the players are not reading their own press clippings this week...

Toruk_Makto

Reaction score
Clown-Shoes.jpg