Felix Jones injury status makes no sense

juck

Reaction score
Last week he was running 200m sprints and stated he was definitely feeling great and going to practice and play.The not only does he sit out hes not playing sunday.Did he reinjure himself?This guy is important to us he brings some wow and speed to keep a defense honest.Look at our record with him in and out.

boyz04

Reaction score
juckie;2419018 said:
Last week he was running 200m sprints and stated he was definitely feeling great and going to practice and play.The not only does he sit out hes not playing sunday.Did he reinjure himself?This guy is important to us he brings some wow and speed to keep a defense honest.Look at our record with him in and out.

I thought Sam Huard said he had turf toe...idk for sure though.

BHendri5

Reaction score
It's ok, relax. we are erring on the side of caution. We will win this game and Felix will be back against the Seahawks, because they may keep him out against the 49ers, they may just wait until the giants game to bring him back.

We will be fine, now what they really need to do while Felix is sitting these games is get Tashard Choice playing so that he can be ready for PT in these late games and in the playoffs.

Mansta54

Reaction score
I think FJ reinjured that hammy and WP isn't saying anything about it, keepin it hush hush. I saw the FJ interview and he was ready to roll and anxious to do so then all the sudden he's not playing... It's obvious to me that he had a setback and they aren't telling us about it...

TNCowboy

Double Trouble
Reaction score
It's obvious that Felix is dead and they're concealing it from us.

RIP.

ajk23az

Through Pain Comes Clarity
Reaction score
Do you really want to risk Felix for the rest of the year on one game? One extra week will not kill us. Barber can and will handle the job this week.

juck

Reaction score
ajk23az;2419045 said:
Do you really want to risk Felix for the rest of the year on one game? One extra week will not kill us. Barber can and will handle the job this week.

I understand what u mean,but there is a point when ur healthy and u play and he said he was fine and ready.We need him we lose this game we are capute man.

ajk23az

Through Pain Comes Clarity
Reaction score
juckie;2419048 said:
I understand what u mean,but there is a point when ur healthy and u play and he said he was fine and ready.We need him we lose this game we are capute man.

Thats the thing, we won't lose this game so 1 extra week will not hurt :D

Hypnotoad

Reaction score
4 years from now if he hardly ever plays, grows long blonde locks, and gets called Felixia by other players, I believe we have a bust on our hands.

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
Hypnotoad;2419060 said:
4 years from now if he hardly ever plays, grows long blonde locks, and gets called Felixia by other players, I believe we have a bust on our hands.

Not so fast..................Bodine picked this kid. One never knows when you throw THAT into the equation. :cool:

Sticking w/the OP.............I had mentioned this the other day. It seems Wade just blurts out an injury time frame. He need s to start saying I'll have to talk with the doctors and training staff.

"Wade. We heard that Carp lost feeling from the waist down. How long is he out?

"Oh, 'bout. I'd say.......1/2 an hour."

Thomas82

Reaction score
Have you ever noticed that most hamstring injuries happen mostly to either running backs or receivers, and almost none of the skill positions on defense? Defensive backs do a lot of back pedaling and running backwards, so they have balance in their leg muscles. Running backs and receivers run forward most of the time and have a muscle imbalance, and don't do enough to correct it. Felix, and every other offensive skill player need to make backward running a regular part of their workout program.

Temo

Reaction score
Thomas82;2419074 said:
Have you ever noticed that most hamstring injuries happen mostly to either running backs or receivers, and almost none of the skill positions on defense? Defensive backs do a lot of back pedaling and running backwards, so they have balance in their leg muscles. Running backs and receivers run forward most of the time and have a muscle imbalance, and don't do enough to correct it. Felix, and every other offensive skill player need to make backward running a regular part of their workout program.

I don't notice anything of that. Here's the week 10 injury report, with everyone who is listed as having a hamstring injury:

Lewis Sanders CB Did Not Participate In Practice
Deshea Townsend CB Did Not Participate In Practice
Joselio Hanson CB Full Participation in Practice
Kelvin Hayden CB Did Not Participate In Practice
Daniel Muir DT Full Participation in Practice
Eric Alexander LB Limited Participation in Practice
Marques Harris LB Limited Participation in Practice
Felix Jones RB Did Not Participate In Practice
Aaron Stecker RB Full Participation in Practice
Antonio Pittman RB Full Participation in Practice
B.J. Askew RB Full Participation in Practice
C.J. Wallace S Did Not Participate In Practice
John Owens TE Limited Participation in Practice
Santana Moss WR Full Participation in Practice
Anthony Gonzalez WR Full Participation in Practice

Thats 2 WRs, 1 TE, 4 RBs on offense.

Compared to defense, which has 4 CBs, 2 LBs, 1 DT, and 1 S

I think I would agree that the positions that run full speed more often have more hamstring injuries. But I don't think defense/offense has anything to do with it.

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
I tried to tell you zoners that felix had a harmstring issue, and most of you said i was wrong, now what do you say?

i suggested a special trainer for felix, only about 3 people agreed with me,
now what do you say?

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
cowboyjoe;2419156 said:
I tried to tell you zoners that felix had a harmstring issue, and most of you said i was wrong, now what do you say?

now what do you say?
please tell us again:rolleyes:

Temo

Reaction score
cowboyjoe;2419156 said:

now what do you say?

Please, link to where you said that before Felix got injured. Not saying you're wrong, but you've said this enough times that I'm actually curious to see the actual post.

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
cowboyjoe;2419156 said:

now what do you say?

What is with you and the "now what do you say?"

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
Temo;2419159 said:
Please, link to where you said that before Felix got injured. Not saying you're wrong, but you've said this enough times that I'm actually curious to see the actual post.

He didnt he predicted it after Felix got hurt. He also stated Felix was "continually" having hamstring problems even though it has happened exactly once

http://cowboyszone.com/forums/showthread.php?t=132002&highlight=hamstring

then a week ago he made another thread about it

http://cowboyszone.com/forums/showthread.php?t=135659&highlight=hamstring

Then again he has this same idea everytime someone injures a hamstring

http://cowboyszone.com/forums/showthread.php?t=61372&highlight=hamstring

Hell at least have some original ideas LOL

Maxmadden

Reaction score
cowboyjoe;2419156 said:

now what do you say?

I knew he had a hamsting issue when I saw him pull it in the game. But it is issue singular not plural. He has the same hamsting issue that had when he pulled it and I don't see anyone else stating the obvious or denying he has a an issue.

What do you say now?