Felix Jones injury status makes no sense

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
juckie;2419048 said:
but there is a point when ur healthy and u play and he said he was fine and ready.
Doctor, trainers and coaching staff > Patient

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
cowboyjoe;2419156 said:
I tried to tell you zoners that felix had a harmstring issue, and most of you said i was wrong, now what do you say?
Ummmm, I think we all knew he had a hammy issue. That information wasn't ever in dispute.

Temo

Reaction score
BigDFan5;2419164 said:
He didnt he predicted it after Felix got hurt. He also stated Felix was "continually" having hamstring problems even though it has happened exactly once

http://cowboyszone.com/forums/showthread.php?t=132002&highlight=hamstring

then a week ago he made another thread about it

http://cowboyszone.com/forums/showthread.php?t=135659&highlight=hamstring

Then again he has this same idea everytime someone injures a hamstring

http://cowboyszone.com/forums/showthread.php?t=61372&highlight=hamstring

Hell at least have some original ideas LOL

I see...

pgreptom

Reaction score
cowboyjoe;2419156 said:
I tried to tell you zoners that felix had a harmstring issue, and most of you said i was wrong, now what do you say?

i suggested a special trainer for felix, only about 3 people agreed with me,
now what do you say?

Holy crap how many "I told you so" posts do you make.

Attention wanter? :eek:

DeaconBlues

M'Kevon
Reaction score
cowboyjoe;2419156 said:

now what do you say?

Good guess???

;)

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
BigDFan5;2419164 said:
He didnt he predicted it after Felix got hurt. He also stated Felix was "continually" having hamstring problems even though it has happened exactly once

http://cowboyszone.com/forums/showthread.php?t=132002&highlight=hamstring

then a week ago he made another thread about it

http://cowboyszone.com/forums/showthread.php?t=135659&highlight=hamstring

Then again he has this same idea everytime someone injures a hamstring

http://cowboyszone.com/forums/showthread.php?t=61372&highlight=hamstring

Hell at least have some original ideas LOL

So... are you saying he isn't Nostradamus?

I just want to see who isn't agreeing with him that Felix has a hurt hamstring. Why in the sam hell would anyone say his hamstring isn't hurt?

seniorette

Reaction score
Hypnotoad;2419060 said:
4 years from now if he hardly ever plays, grows long blonde locks, and gets called Felixia by other players, I believe we have a bust on our hands.
Thanks , it is getting late in the day and I needed a laugh.
Great one.
I want to see the blonde locks.
Tony likes blondes so he would make sure he got the ball a lot,
just might work.
Go Cowboys.

mrla

A Passion for the Star
Reaction score
cowboyjoe;2419156 said:

now what do you say?

I say....someone has a major self-esteem problem and constantly needs positive attention to feel better about himself!

TOOMBS

Reaction score
BHendri5;2419021 said:
It's ok, relax. we are erring on the side of caution. We will win this game and Felix will be back against the Seahawks, because they may keep him out against the 49ers, they may just wait until the giants game to bring him back.

We will be fine, now what they really need to do while Felix is sitting these games is get Tashard Choice playing so that he can be ready for PT in these late games and in the playoffs.

Hey, if this guy says to relax then I know everything is going to be ok.

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
AsthmaField;2419238 said:
So... are you saying he isn't Nostradamus?

I just want to see who isn't agreeing with him that Felix has a hurt hamstring. Why in the sam hell would anyone say his hamstring isn't hurt?

LOL I have no idea, maybe smoakey told him we didnt think it was a hamstring injury

Primetime42

Reaction score
cowboyjoe;2419156 said:

now what do you say?
4501Attention_Whore2.jpg

JonJon

Injured Reserve
Reaction score
cowboyjoe;2419156 said:

now what do you say?

Too bad neither you, the 3 people that agreed with you, or the rest of the forum can do anything about hiring a special trainer for Felix's hamstring problem. Maybe you should've sent an email to Jerry Jones.

Primetime42;2419412 said:

Well......she definitely has MY standing attention!

Teague31

Defender of the Star
Reaction score
we are 10th in the nfc.. it will do us no good to save felix until we are already eliminated. if he is too hurt to play, so be it, but to those who think we are better of "saving" him for later on.... wake up.. this season is very close to being over.

SkinsFan28

Reaction score
I, for one, am glad that the Skins didn't have to face him. He is one of those players that will just change the game.

BourbonBalz

Star4Ever
Reaction score
ajk23az;2419045 said:
Do you really want to risk Felix for the rest of the year on one game? One extra week will not kill us. Barber can and will handle the job this week.

If we don't beat the Foreskins, none of the rest will really matter.

Reaction score
One thing for sure, this kid brings an aspect to this offense at RB it hasn't had since the days of Tony Dorsett. If he had stayed healthy, (and WP had played him more as the games went on!?), I have no doubt he would be leading all rookie RBs in total yards, and probably rushing yds. as well.

With "The Cat" out for this game, TO is our only big time threat. Garrett has GOT to find a way of freeing him up to make plays, or this team is in for a long night. Stretching the field loosens up "The box", so that Barbarian can find holes to run in. He has about the same rushing average as JJ had his last year with the Cowboys, and he's had no holes to run through. One more thing, Jason--get the ball to Roy Williams! You now have two #1 WRs, man, use them.

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
juckie;2419018 said:
Last week he was running 200m sprints and stated he was definitely feeling great and going to practice and play.The not only does he sit out hes not playing sunday.Did he reinjure himself?This guy is important to us he brings some wow and speed to keep a defense honest.Look at our record with him in and out.

He's a speed guy with a hamstring injury. He has to be 100% or he isnt as effective, and he's at greater risk for reinjury. We're playing on a grass field thats probably not going to be in great shape either, so no reason to rush him back.

There's also the 2 games in 5 days thing upcoming.

Teague31

Defender of the Star
Reaction score
dbair1967;2420965 said:
He's a speed guy with a hamstring injury. He has to be 100% or he isnt as effective, and he's at greater risk for reinjury. We're playing on a grass field thats probably not going to be in great shape either, so no reason to rush him back.

There's also the 2 games in 5 days thing upcoming.

that's all well and good except for the fact that this is pretty darn close to a must win game. him being healthy in december is worthless if we are already eliminated.