Female Cowboys Fans?

Reaction score
The30YardSlant;4652666 said:
San Antonio has a lot of immigrants from Mexico who either came here later in life or were brought up in soccer households. It's much more evident in Austin, Dallas and Houston and even moreso in west Texas were high school football is king.

That being said, I know quite a few hispanic female fans.

Yes San Antonio is full of Mexicans including myself. :laugh2:

Muhast

Newo
Reaction score
FiveRings;4652612 said:
Am I the only one that can't help but see a person as or closely resembling their avatar?

I do it too. I am convinced woody is actually queen latifah bc that was her avatar so that is what she looks like in my head lol

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
If I'm a girl, then this girl owned some of the toughest debaters on the Zone, including Hostile. So you guys have been getting OWNED by a sweet female.

tupperware

A Plastic Container
Reaction score
Gemini Dolly;4652669 said:
Silly Phil. Your real life size Barbie doll doesnt count as a marriage ;)

If it's life size and real why doesn't it count?

Reaction score
Clove;4652680 said:
If I'm a girl, then this girl owned some of the toughest debaters on the Zone, including Hostile. So you guys have been getting OWNED by a sweet female.

I refuse to believe you're a girl. Show us a pic then I'll believe it. :p:

tupperware

A Plastic Container
Reaction score
Muhast;4652678 said:
I do it too. I am convinced woody is actually queen latifah bc that was her avatar so that is what she looks like in my head lol

Looks like I'm screwed then.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
Cowboys&LakersFan;4652682 said:
I refuse to believe you're a girl. Show us a pic then I'll believe it. :p:
I'm not a girl, yet I like them so much.

Little Jr

Reaction score
Muhast;4652678 said:

WG isnt queen latifah?

RoyTheHammer

Reaction score
img2.jpg

tupperware

A Plastic Container
Reaction score
Clove;4652684 said:
I'm not a girl, yet I like them so much.

Didn't Hostile say you were a female? Heh. Leave it up to good ol Hostile to get his genders mixed up.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Clove;4652680 said:
Hmm.

I could have sworn you posted something about that one time. I even showed it to Reality.

If you aren't then I apologize. Oh, and being a girl doesn't preclude anyone from getting owned. LaTunaNostra could hold her own with most guys on this forum.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
Cowboys&LakersFan;4652686 said:
Why'd Hostile say you were then?
The same reason I'd take a shot at him if the opportunity arose. He's, over the years, seen me talk about my football career, etc, so he knows.

But that's how we battle here sometimes, at the end of the day, we're on the same team. And that goes for all of us who hate one another, or strongly dislike.

kristie

Reaction score
Gemini Dolly;4652669 said:
Silly Phil. Your real life size Barbie doll doesnt count as a marriage ;)

ooohhhhhhhh:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
Hostile;4652695 said:
Hmm.

I could have sworn you posted something about that one time. I even showed it to Reality.

If you aren't then I apologize. Oh, and being a girl doesn't preclude anyone from getting owned. LaTunaNostra could hold her own with most guys on this forum.
Yeah, wonder where she went. A lot of the old faces have just disappeared over the years. I had a chuckle the other day when Rack peaked out.