Female Cowboys Fans?

Picksix

A Work in Progress
Reaction score
Clove;4652710 said:
And while I'm at it, I am a video producer for high school sports, and OMG! The girls are more dangerous in the crowd than the guys. Screaming at refs, losing it, it's pretty hilarious.

I'm an athletic trainer at a high school. Right there with ya. Although some of the dads can get ridiculous, too.

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score
Imagine how fun this thread would be if we'd been asked to list the posters we think might be female.

Now, that would be entertaining.

Reaction score
ScipioCowboy;4652735 said:
Imagine how fun this thread would be if we'd been asked to list the posters we think might be female.

Now, that would be entertaining.

Not too late for that. :p:

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Clove;4652680 said:
If I'm a girl, then this girl owned some of the toughest debaters on the Zone, including Hostile. So you guys have been getting OWNED by a sweet female.

A few years ago a female from a philly board invaded an old Cowboy board I use to frequent and this gal could go toe to toe with some of us. Naturally I thought it was a guy when they first started trolling our board because we never attracted female fans on my old board at least not to my knowledge. I was arguing with what I thought was a guy for several days then all of a sudden one day during a heated exchange this fan started calling me honey and sweetie and I'm thinking huh? :confused:

I'm not the type to throw the gay card but a few on the board saw the opening and started firing away. This fan laughed and said she was a female and that her sex was listed on her Philly profile. I was surprised because she knew football and could formulate a pretty good argument. She said she was an attorney so it wasn't real easy to pin her down on anything but eventually I caught her on a couple of comments she made so she decided to bail and go back to her own board. :)

taggy24

Reaction score
Gemini Dolly;4652649 said:
LOL. I think youre right. Lets wake them up :whip:

im in that range age and big shoes, not that rich but alright that work?

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
KJJ;4652759 said:
A few years ago a female from a philly board invaded an old Cowboy board I use to frequent and this gal could go toe to toe with some of us. Naturally I thought it was a guy when they first started trolling our board because we never attracted female fans on my old board at least not to my knowledge. I was arguing with what I thought was a guy for several days then all of a sudden one day during a heated exchange this fan started calling me honey and sweetie and I'm thinking huh? :confused:

I'm not the type to throw the gay card but a few on the board saw the opening and started firing away. This fan laughed and said she was a female and that her sex was listed on her Philly profile. I was surprised because she knew football and could formulate a pretty good argument. She said she was an attorney so it wasn't real easy to pin her down on anything but eventually I caught her on a couple of comments she made so she decided to bail and go back to her own board. :)
I respect women to the fullest, so I try not to say stuff like, (heck no I'm not a woman) as if being a Woman is bad or something. I simply go with the joke, and at the end of the day I just say, nah, I'm a dude.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Clove;4652760 said:
I guess I have to whip it out. (my id perverts)

You should just post some pics of a Playboy model and claim it's you. Then sit back and watch all the posters who've attacked you in the past start vying for your attention like little puppies. :laugh2:

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
KJJ;4652764 said:
You should just post some pics of a Playboy model and claim it's you. Then sit back and watch all the posters who've attacked you in the past start vying for your attention like little puppies. :laugh2:
I literally spit my water out when you said that.:lmao2:

taggy24

Reaction score
KJJ;4652766 said:
There's a lot of blind fans here.

funny u said that. almost everywhere we go restaurant or somewhere. told them we are deaf and they hand out the braille menu. i was like we are deaf not blind...:bang2: :bang2: :bang2:

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Clove;4652769 said:

This talk about you being a female has so many speculating that when I glanced at your post I thought you said your water broke. :laugh2: I better get to bed! lol

Lonestar94

Reaction score
Muhast;4652678 said:
I do it too. I am convinced woody is actually queen latifah bc that was her avatar so that is what she looks like in my head lol

Now I'm going to think Clove is a girl bc of this thread :eek:

bigE79

Reaction score
juck;4652528 said:
Here in Pittsburgh I rarely meet a woman not into the Steelers hardcore. Fans here are religious.
only when they are winning,if they suck,like they did most of the 80s and early 90s,then not so much...biggest fairweather fan base by far.

Lonestar94

Reaction score
Clove;4652769 said:

Clove you really lost an opportunity here. You should have taken your chance and ran with it.