fiesta bowl

calico

Reaction score
this is a no win for OU...they are expected to win big and not doing so is not good.

jimmy40

Reaction score
calico;1280465 said:
this is a no win for OU...they are expected to win big and not doing so is not good.
which makes this a win win for all the good people on Earth.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
The Boise State QB looks like Jason Garrett with his helmet on.

LaTunaNostra

He Made the Difference
Reaction score
Hostile;1280525 said:

he looks like Michael Biehn in his Terminator/the Abyss/Tombstone years.

aka HOT

jimmy40

Reaction score
Hostile;1280525 said:
So are any BlowU recruits at this game?

jimmy40

Reaction score
Cbz40;1280541 said:
What a great play.......
Nobody can say OU didn't show up, they were fired up, they're just getting their butts kicked.

kingwhicker

BCRSA
Reaction score
I DO NOT want Bob Stoops as coach here- I was wishy washy on it, but now I know- the man can not get his teams up for big games- a la Chef Tuna Surprise. And Boise State is a good team-maybe they should be in that title game.

PBJTime

Semper Fidelis
Reaction score
kingwhicker;1280555 said:
I DO NOT want Bob Stoops as coach here- I was wishy washy on it, but now I know- the man can not get his teams up for big games- a la Chef Tuna Surprise. And Boise State is a good team-maybe they should be in that title game.

Considering what Stoops has had to work with this year, he's done a great job. There's still a second half...Peterson's favorite time of the game.

Mr Cowboy

Reaction score
I haven't seen most of the game, but what I have watched it appears to me that Zimmer is calling the OU defense. Everytime they blitz, they are getting stoned at the line of scrimmage.

kingwhicker

BCRSA
Reaction score
PBJTime;1280564 said:
Considering what Stoops has had to work with this year, he's done a great job. There's still a second half...Peterson's favorite time of the game.

Well, I hafta admit, anybody that could get a team QBed by Paul Thompson to a BCS game has done a good job-it's just that when he gets to the really big games he messes the bed, except for beating Buford T. Bowden's boys back in 2000.

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
I honestly hope people stop with the Bob Stoops as our next coach hog wash...

I've been saying it for years, the man is the most overhyped, overrated coach in college football

being proven again tonight...I want this guy nowhere near our sidelines on game days, unless its as somebody else's coach

David

jimmy40

Reaction score
kingwhicker;1280578 said:
Well, I hafta admit, anybody that could get a team QBed by Paul Thompson to a BCS game has done a good job-it's just that when he gets to the really big games he messes the bed, except for beating Buford T. Bowden's boys back in 2000.
The Big 12 may have been the worst conference in college football this year. OU making it to the Fiesta Bowl was no great accomplishment.