Reality Staff member Messages 33,891 Reaction score 85,418 Yesterday at 9:53 PM #21 "It is what it is" "I just can't" Anything with "sus" as a word in it ...
Robbieac Well-Known Member Messages 5,072 Reaction score 6,485 Yesterday at 11:10 PM #22 “It takes a village”
Air Force One Well-Known Member Messages 3,047 Reaction score 2,061 Yesterday at 11:31 PM #23 Like, well you know, like…what I’m trying to say is like, you know…like…….
Runwildboys Confused about stuff Messages 56,948 Reaction score 106,223 Today at 2:35 AM #24 CalPolyTechnique said: Saying “give him [name person] his flowers” should be a punchable offense. Click to expand... I've never heard that one. Maybe it's regional?
CalPolyTechnique said: Saying “give him [name person] his flowers” should be a punchable offense. Click to expand... I've never heard that one. Maybe it's regional?
Runwildboys Confused about stuff Messages 56,948 Reaction score 106,223 Today at 2:37 AM #25 Reality said: "It is what it is" "I just can't" Anything with "sus" as a word in it ... Click to expand... Or anything with "ratchet", used as an adjective.
Reality said: "It is what it is" "I just can't" Anything with "sus" as a word in it ... Click to expand... Or anything with "ratchet", used as an adjective.
Creeper Well-Known Member Messages 20,302 Reaction score 26,248 58 minutes ago #26 "Carefully curated". Every time I hear this latest buzz phase I win to blow my brains out. Shut the bleep up. Curating is for museums not for a box of chocolates!
"Carefully curated". Every time I hear this latest buzz phase I win to blow my brains out. Shut the bleep up. Curating is for museums not for a box of chocolates!