Video: Film Room: Micah Parson Strengths/Weaknesses

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
And another thing about Parsons, he's only been playing the position for TWO YEARS! He's still getting comfortable as a LB while putting up these best in class numbers.

Dude's a freak.

As an aside, during his introductory press conference, our Director of Personnel Stephen Jones was asked if he watched his first round pick's bowl game.

He answered, and I quote, "No but I saw the highlights".

Our Director of Personnel. Didn't have time to watch that game. Of our first round pick. The last one he played.

I don’t know what's worse. The fact that the top personnel assistant to the fake GM is a completely entitled 'in name only' waste of space like his father or how tone deaf he is when speaking to the media.

I don't see the importance of watching a bowl game. The scouts watch and put together a film to show their management. I am sure the scouts put together a very detailed report on him.

I think Joseph only played 15 games at CB in college. Our top two picks are pretty raw. Not much experience but they made quite an impression in a little time. Bodes well, I think.

Techsass

Reaction score
I'm glad to hear they are lining him up on the outside and letting him rush.

He has to impact the pass game in some way or it's a waste of a premium pick.
Kind of like buying a brand new truck at full list price (1st rd), but never hauling anything with it.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I don't see the importance of watching a bowl game. The scouts watch and put together a film to show their management. I am sure the scouts put together a very detailed report on him.

I think Joseph only played 15 games at CB in college. Our top two picks are pretty raw. Not much experience but they made quite an impression in a little time. Bodes well, I think.

Well then you don't know what you're talking about.

Noted.

Hoofbite

Reaction score
Who are these "a lot of people" confused by the Devonta Smith to Philly angle? Situation seems pretty clear. Eagles, or Giants. Take your pick.

jrumann59

Reaction score
I have no issue with his athleticism. I just feel top of the 1st round players should not have the term "raw" attached to them. As for those talking about injuries, let the guy play a season or two. Its one thing to be the biggest, strongest and fastest in College football, you now are a small fish in a small pond in the NFL. He will literally be a boy playing amongst men his first year.

75boyz

Reaction score
Hope he can be a durable tackling machine Kuechly.

Highly doubt he's the next LT as this board overhypes him to be.

Probably end up somewhere in between which is very respectable I guess.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
How many games of CB play do you think Stephen and Jerry watched? It's either Zero or 600...going with zero because rosacia face looks like he delegates everything

Well I'm sure they gave their scouting department orders to find Surtain and Horn's pee wee league tape but those two frauds are far too lazy to actually do the work the gig requires.

Stephen, did you watch Micah's Cotton Bowl game?

No, but I saw the highlights.

Disgraceful.

HungryLion

Reaction score
Well I'm sure they gave their scouting department orders to find Surtain and Horn's pee wee league tape but those two frauds are far too lazy to actually do the work the gig requires.

Disgraceful.

Who has time to watch the most important game, played by the best defender in the draft?

HungryLion

Reaction score

Disgraceful.

The best is when the cowboys are losing football games. And then Rich boy, silver spoon Stephen is on the radio saying things like “we gotta get back to work here to fix this”

And I think to myself

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Parsons has glaring weaknesses that will get taken advantage of by other teams. He's just a puppy so it's to be expected. In time he will gain the experience to overcome these weaknesses. Until then he will have to yield to LVE as the best LBer on the team.