Film Study: Cowboys TJ Bass shows major upside vs Lions

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If he does become a starter we can not eventually replace him with a player with the last name of Mouth.

Because you should never go Bass to Mouth.
I was thinking more like putting him next to a guy named Fisher, but you went for even lower hanging fruit. :omg:

CowboysRule

Reaction score
I don’t know what else needs to happen for people to hear it. Stephen Jones has already said smith is staying at LG. Announcers have said the same thing. Smith is similar to Martin in the fact their skills transfer to guard better than tackle. Bass would be taking Biadasz’ spot if anything.
You should always trust what the front office says and announcers clearly know what's going on inside the Cowboys organization:laugh:

phildadon86

Reaction score
You should always trust what the front office says and announcers clearly know what's going on inside the Cowboys organization:laugh:
He’s a better guard than a tackle. I trust my eyes. And scouting reports. Or should I trust you? A guy in a forum.

aikemirv

Reaction score
Been watching him closely all season. He’s ready to start now. I’m so excited about how he’s going to be next year with an offseason in a pro weight room. Wonder if they think he can play center next year? GEM UDFA
That's what I was wondering if he had any experience at C

Jarntt

Reaction score
Is it just me or is it odd that all of our OL are apparently so fantastic when graded (well not Steele this year) and yet there are no holes to run through

ghst187

Reaction score
I was terrified we were gonna cut Bass during the pre-season cuts..

Creeper

Reaction score
I don’t know what else needs to happen for people to hear it. Stephen Jones has already said smith is staying at LG. Announcers have said the same thing. Smith is similar to Martin in the fact their skills transfer to guard better than tackle. Bass would be taking Biadasz’ spot if anything.
I like this idea. Bass seems more powerful than Biadasz. They can use a bigger stronger guy at that position.

Creeper

Reaction score

There is a play on this video that confuses me.

It looks like Bass and Tyron double team one guy and Biadasz and Martin double team they other gut creating a nice hole for Pollard to run through on the left side of the line. But Pollard is going right . He eventually finds the hole to gain 7 yards, but why double team the the lift side if the run is to the right? Someone made a mistake on that play. I have seen Pollard and Dowdle both run to one side or the other while the hole opens on the opposite side of the line a bunch of times this season. There is rarely an attempt to cut back to the hole. What is going on with their run blocking?