Twitter: Final Practice B4 Game 3

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
Over half the starting o'line is already out or nursing injuries? Dang....... Gonna be a loooooooong season.

Sink or swim time for Garrett, but we all know which way that will go. What won't happen is him being held accountable for the poor results.

DiResta

Reaction score
Zeke finishing runs, went 70 yards Tank chased him 50
people hype over how close Tank stayed -says he was testing his Madden rating
says he t alks to Irving all the time
on him & Randy rushing from opposite ends 'tell Randy he better get there faster'

likes Crawford inside, protects him and is more of a threat beside him
says Dak needs to get the ball out quicker since he's getting there quicker

says Taco bigger, faster, stronger this year

DiResta

Reaction score
It's going to be weird if Rico gets cut.

If he does, he must be a complete knucklehead in the eyes of the coaches because he has undeniable physical talent.

Obviously we've seen many super talented players that didn't make it in the NFL or never played up to their physical ability, but it would still be weird.

FYI - My girlfriend says my favorite word is weird. She says I think everybody and everything is weird. In response, I told her she has a weird way of looking at things...
I thought it was a foregone conclusion but with the competition and the flashes I have no idea anymore

blueblood70

Reaction score
apparently the preseason game is a practice I sure glad im no sucker who buys seats, parking, and food/beverage for these walk through LOL damn oline looks like we maybe playing all 2s against the panthers uh oh!

Fla Cowpoke

Reaction score

apparently Schultz is a big ol' nerd

So Rico makes a TD catch against a 3rd or 4th string safety and it means he is special? C'mon, look at the technique on the safety....he freaking has his back turned and has no clue what the hell is going on.

Marty B was a size mismatch and was a moron but he could play. I just am not convinced on Rico....but it isn't like his spot on the team is a make or break.