Twitter: Final Practice B4 Game 3

DiResta

Reaction score
So Rico makes a TD catch against a 3rd or 4th string safety and it means he is special? C'mon, look at the technique on the safety....he freaking has his back turned and has no clue what the hell is going on.

Marty B was a size mismatch and was a moron but he could play. I just am not convinced on Rico....but it isn't like his spot on the team is a make or break.
I don't know if he makes the roster but
if you put him against someone and he's expected to win- and he does- that shouldn't be a negative, should it?

jblaze2004

Reaction score
Mr. Chaz "Lookout Block" Green playing RT lmao. Dak you might want to fake a injury until the regular season starts. No need to take unnecessary hits and risk with Mr. Lookout trying to block for you.

beware_d-ware

Reaction score
Mr. Chaz "Lookout Block" Green playing RT lmao. Dak you might want to fake a injury until the regular season starts. No need to take unnecessary hits and risk with Mr. Lookout trying to block for you.

The scary thing is that his all-time bad Atlanta game doesn't even look like a fluke. The Bengals backups were destroying him.

waving monkey

Reaction score
It's going to be weird if Rico gets cut.

If he does, he must be a complete knucklehead in the eyes of the coaches because he has undeniable physical talent.

Obviously we've seen many super talented players that didn't make it in the NFL or never played up to their physical ability, but it would still be weird.

FYI - My girlfriend says my favorite word is weird. She says I think everybody and everything is weird. In response, I told her she has a weird way of looking at things...
His on the train. His on the train.
Brian Cox ; Bourne Supreme

jblaze2004

Reaction score
The scary thing is that his all-time bad Atlanta game doesn't even look like a fluke. The Bengals backups were destroying him.
oh i know. Terrible pick. He gets abused so fast too. Is he slow off the ball or something? Maybe he can't hear or remember the snap count. Maybe he would be a better guard?